Gold Daily Video, 06 February, 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold market right now is passing through very difficult moment. As a result as sentiment as technical picture change day by day. Still, in short-term perspective we probably could count on reaching 1230 area:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Good morning,

Gold market right now is passing through very difficult moment. As a result as sentiment as technical picture change day by day. Still, in short-term perspective we probably could count on reaching 1230 area:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Thank you Sive for all you write and do-
a far cry from FXCM which has been charged with fraud today- hope i get my money out!

a far cry from FXCM which has been charged with fraud today

Hi Joh,
wow, FXCM, who might think...I wish you luck to withdraw money... Personally I've passed through collapse of Man Financial and Refco companies... I would say, this was real doom and gloom...

Hi Joh,
wow, FXCM, who might think...I wish you luck to withdraw money... Personally I've passed through collapse of Man Financial and Refco companies... I would say, this was real doom and gloom...
Tried to expose the details on the scam folders but it would not allow me? Any suggestions?

Tried to expose the details on the scam folders but it would not allow me? Any suggestions?
Try to send private message to admin. To be honest, I almost have not relation to the subj. of scam investigations, since my part of forum is mostly educational.
If you can't send message to admin directly - send it to me, and I will contact admin with your case.

Reactions: Joh
Try to send private message to admin. To be honest, I almost have not relation to the subj. of scam investigations, since my part of forum is mostly educational.
If you can't send message to admin directly - send it to me, and I will contact admin with your case.
How very kind -thk you ever so much -will do so :)

Did reply but message disappeared, 2nd go:
How very kind of you -will try to do so if i fail will contact you, thank you again :)

Back