Gold Daily Video, 06 November, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold shows nothing new yet. Any relief that could let us to take short position will happen, probably, only on next week:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Nana,
Welcome to FPA, I am a fellow trader and do this part time (time deprived :), If you do not mind making a suggesting before you open a 'live' account and risk your money, i would read Sive's book which is for FREE on this forum and study all the aspects/chapters he writes about as they answer ALL your Questions and then some. Check and learn them by heart how to correlate that on your demo account platform so it becomes as natural to you as possible. The more you arm yourself with knowledge and the quicker you can react to the market the more pips you can make. I love his book and found it most helpful.
After feeling more confident and you think you have mastered it and you feel ready to risk yr funds i would start risking 0.01 cent per pip only- not losing more then 3 cent a trade, you can always as you get better at this scale up.
Also you can for instance on Peter O'Toole site here on FPA trade the FNG system, he gives trade suggestions re the Diamond System (some folk charge a lot of money for this) but this is for FREE here. Again carefully read what he has written and now after you have read Sive's book you can start making pips. There is so much more here on this forum but i think these two are outstanding. Wishing you every success.

Back