GOLD Daily Video, July 24, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
as gold has almost hit our short-term 1350 target, day traders probably can take some rest and wait when retracement down will over, while scalp traders could pay attention to nice and clear setup on intraday charts:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sive, Today you made it much 'clearer' about taking Scalp Trades in your video. Thanks. However, and i say this not as criticism at all because i know that English is not your 1st language. The written Headline and intro on your Gold video yesterday Tues 23rd was:-
'Market has shown anticipated price action to the upside, but now it hits overbought and we need some bounce down to take long position'.
This sounded quite 'unequivicol'! ie. For sure this is what is needed to happen before we can take further long position! In Forex Market's i am learning 'nothing is for sure' but if a rookie reads this coming from a 'Giant' it can lead to over confidence. I realise that you are thinking ahead when you write your articles and of course within 24hrs market conditon's can change but i think it is perhaps something you could pay attention to 'especially' in the written Headline & Intro's to your video's. By the way, i was previously an English Language teacher and studied law and so i think my problem is that i read thing's 'literally' and forex commentaries should never be taken 'literally'! Ha! B :rolleyes:

Hey Sive, Today you made it much 'clearer' about taking Scalp Trades in your video. Thanks. However, and i say this not as criticism at all because i know that English is not your 1st language. The written Headline and intro on your Gold video yesterday Tues 23rd was:-
'Market has shown anticipated price action to the upside, but now it hits overbought and we need some bounce down to take long position'.
This sounded quite 'unequivicol'! ie. For sure this is what is needed to happen before we can take further long position! In Forex Market's i am learning 'nothing is for sure' but if a rookie reads this coming from a 'Giant' it can lead to over confidence. I realise that you are thinking ahead when you write your articles and of course within 24hrs market conditon's can change but i think it is perhaps something you could pay attention to 'especially' in the written Headline & Intro's to your video's. By the way, i was previously an English Language teacher and studied law and so i think my problem is that i read thing's 'literally' and forex commentaries should never be taken 'literally'! Ha! B :rolleyes:

So what do you think it should have been called?

I think this was truly classic piece of trade prediction and extremely clear and easy to understand. I am looking at this VDO 24 hours later and gold is at 1318 exactly exactly as Sive said it probably would be. It happened after my trading day so I only benefited from the early lift to 1350. I think this was truly classic piece of trade prediction and extremely clear and easy to understand.
Way to go Sive!

Note: This comment actually relates to VDO before this one, not sure why it ended up on this page. That I think you should read, because it is truly uncannily accurate! with the market at 1315 this morning very keen to hear Sive' report as to whether he think it is time to go long yet, or whether there could a further downturn

PS

Sive your English is a little eccentric, but very workman like and you make points very understandable indeed - no problem for any serious trader to follow at all

Last edited:
Back