GOLD Daily Video, July 25, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
in short-term perspective market probably will show another leg down approximately to 1290-1300 area. But there are some risks still exist. When and if this move will end the major question will be - wether current move up is a starting point of something bigger or just retracement in long-term bear trend?

http://images.forexpeacearmy.com/Weekly/GOLD_25_07_13.swf

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sive, I bet you think it's the same guy complaining again!? 1 thing i have also noticed since i started following your thread on the Gold & actually the Euro too. Your Daily video seems to arrive in my Inbox alway's just 'after' some significant move! It's uncanny..it really is! I think you are in New York.? Well this morning was classic example! Your Daily Video arrived at 10.07amGMT. The Breakout of the Bear Flag on the Gold and BIG plunge on the Euro started between 9-9.30amGMT. The London Open of course. Your videos consistently come in between 9-10GMT. Well..the 'Obvious' question IS:-
Can you send them earlier..??? :confused:

I don't think that is fair, he made the prediction for the fall we have had over the last couple days came in good time to trade with. Today's gold fix was great too, with the likelihood of further drop but watch in case of sudden powerful rally, either way I'll get an earner out of that. You can make on Sive's stuff guy, its not just the predictions, he knows how the traders think, how they technical analyzes in practice and that can be a lot of different form theories you read. We're getting it for free - so don;t rick the boat!

Hey Sive, I bet you think it's the same guy complaining again!? 1 thing i have also noticed since i started following your thread on the Gold & actually the Euro too. Your Daily video seems to arrive in my Inbox alway's just 'after' some significant move! It's uncanny..it really is! I think you are in New York.? Well this morning was classic example! Your Daily Video arrived at 10.07amGMT. The Breakout of the Bear Flag on the Gold and BIG plunge on the Euro started between 9-9.30amGMT. The London Open of course. Your videos consistently come in between 9-10GMT. Well..the 'Obvious' question IS:-
Can you send them earlier..??? :confused:

Hi Brett,
usually I do it 2 hours earlier. Currently I'm in vacation on my primary job, so I let myself to sleep a bit longer. But 29th of July I will in the office again and research will appear earlier.

Back