Greenzone-options scam

Eternal delays are one of the common hallmarks of financial scam.

Ask them to come and join this thread. If they don't, then leave a 1 star review (if you haven't already done so) and file an FPA Traders Court case.

Greenzone are now back online. I continue to send them repeated emails, but they are stalling or ignoring.
I have now posted my own website. Anybody is more than welcome to make a comment
greenzone-options-scam.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys, as I have written to Therocketman, I unfortunately belong to group of traders who have apparently become the victims of Green Zone Options, using their Follow the Pro managed accounts. I would feel better if we, all affected traders by the Green Zone Options, could share our experience with them and maybe take legal action against their fraudulent treatment.
Looking forward to getting your answer.
Best regards,
Mraymour

Hello guys, as I have written to Therocketman, I unfortunately belong to group of traders who have apparently become the victims of Green Zone Options, using their Follow the Pro managed accounts. I would feel better if we, all affected traders by the Green Zone Options, could share our experience with them and maybe take legal action against their fraudulent treatment.
Looking forward to getting your answer.
Best regards,
Mraymour

Please open your own thread at scam folder with all the details and problem you had with them.

Back