GUILTY Case# 2011-014 | Trentsid vs www.bennyfx.com/blog/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BennyFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 70 98.6%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry to say this Trentsid, but I think you did not do your homework well before paying $7,500 USD. That amount of money is really a few sizes too large for any kind of Forex product!
The only "positive" thing that came out of this case is that if you search now Bennyfx in any search engine on the internet, you will get his homepage on top of the search and below that, the link to this case. So you actually set him out of business.

Unfortunately he didn't react at all to this case and didn't show up for defending himself. This can only mean that he is just another scammer, but an expensive one:mad:

I took a look at his blog who is filled with comments from his students writing in to support Benny. I must say some of the comments look suspiciously similar (lack of capitalisation of words for one thing) but I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Nonetheless, his apology for the lateness of his blog entries because of "slow internet connection" for two weeks is downright silly. If one has a bad internet connection, one shouldn't be able to trade forex in the first place. But I guess one shouldn't expect much from someone who obviously couldn't spell and rely on the "lightning struck my computer / dog ate my homework" excuse. Clearly guilty on all accounts.

SCAM

Yes i have no doubt that Bennyfx is a scam but in having said this i cant workout how you could get caught up in this in the first place you sent the money and then you received the contract to sign!!!!!!!!! Did you not ask for the contract before you sent the funds??????? I'm sorry to hear you got caught up in this SCAM but did this not ring any alarm bells:confused:

I hate to sound like I'm blaming the victim.. but why on earth did you invest that much money?! The triple your money back guarantee wasn't enough to set off alarm bells?:confused:

Well my fellow trader, be very careful next time. Most things you find as systems and training on forex could really come free if you are patient to do a little research and study.

To Benny, you have no right to refuse your guarantee. YOU ARE POSSIBLY A CROOK WHO CANNOT MAKE ANY LIVING TRADING FOREX BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE A FAILURE!!:embarrassed:

The only proof of your innocence is to pay Trent and including your FIRST OF IT'S KIND GUARANTEE.

TRIPLE REFUND!

GUILTY FOR NOW

Has Benny ever honored that guarantee with anyone?

Why do I have the feeling the answer is "No, never"

Benny stated in one of his email to the FPA investigations team that he's never issued a refund to amy student thats started his course.

In regards to the tripple Money back guarantee, I honestly didn't think I had much to worry about, I'd spoken to Benny on numerous occasions before transfering the money and he kept reassuring me at everyone of his students that were fluent with his system were very successful traders, he also sent me a trading statement that was supposed to be from one of his successful students, also the numerous positive reviews back up his claims. Unfortunately I didn't know at the time that Benny was engineering those reviews to sell his product and the statement he gave me wasn't from one if his students. I managed to track the person down using the account info on the statement and they said they wernt a student of bennys.

I'm intouch with many of bennys students who have lost money trading this system and like myself they have also asked for refunds, every single one of their requests has been denied.

Last edited:
we're in the process of setting up a case against him now, we also have very strong evidence that Benny wrote the positive reviews here on the FPA site.

The funny thing is Benny has been threatening to counter sue me for lost income if I take him to court. Benny often says that he make his main income from trading but it looks like Benny might be actually admitting that his main income is from teaching. It's funny how all the positive reviews stopped after we started pointing out that they were written by Benny and where are all his successful students now standing up for him and lodging their not guilty votes? there used to be so many only months ago that we're ever willing to post their positive reviews for their "leader"

I've been in contact with the guys at the cyber crime commission in the US as Bennys website is hosted in Atlanta and with a local lawyer in Brunei where Benny resides. Benny's deliberately defrauded and deceived his students by engineering false reviews so criminal charges are not far away.

Back