• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HappyTradersFx.net

General discussions of a financial company
The best service I have tried!!!

I have been in the FX market for 5yrs trading for 3 and a Director of a major retail FX Broker for many years. Happy Traders FX is the real deal for new and tenured traders alike. Happy trades with you and yes his win rate is fantastic but what is most impressive is his money management and he reminds traders in almost every session to look at the money management plan. Once you understand risk/reward and have a trade plan (which Happy does) and stick to both money management and your trade plan ( Maybe not always Happy's because every trader is different but he sticks to his!!) you will start to win more than you lose....gain more pips than you could without the help of the forum and Happy....have less stress in your trading because you are not over leveraged in any single trade ( BIG NEW TRADER MISTAKE!!! ) and start to understand the dynamics of the FX Market. I give this service 5 out of 5 stars and would recommend this to anyone looking to make some pips over the long term and not try to turn a $500 account into $30k in 30 days which could happen yes but not at all likely and us patient traders that understand the things Happy talks about will be thanking those that provided us additional liquidity. Happy Pips to all!!

really

i saw his tracking record last six month no loosing trade thats is true if is true then people r MILLIONAIRE in the room can some one clearification

Any using HappyTraders live room

Hello,

I am considering using Happytraders as I am a newbie and I am so over trying this and that system and to be honest I am just not really seeing any real results. I am interested to talking to anyone who is a member of his room and signal service just to ask some question about his method of trading and also what would be the recommened start up capital as I don't want to put in a big amount to begin with...In saying that I am going to demo for a little while in the beginning anyhow.
I have heard that he doesn't use a stop loss. If I started with a small amount would I likely get a margin call if price went to far in the opposite direction before turning around???

Thanks in advance for you comments.

>>doesn't use a stop loss

I have no knowledge about Happy Traders, but I can offer that not using an emergency stop loss is Forex suicide, so far as your account is concerned.

When the Big Dog decides to buy or sell in bulk, the price is going to move very fast in a direction. Your broker will NOT be able to execute your modify order, or even your close order, in time to do you any good. So, if the move is against you, your account may be wiped out in an instant. Indicators and trading systems are not able to protect you from this risk, but a stop loss can.

Even a hedge trade is no replacement for a stop loss, because the market may not change directions for days, weeks or months. How much margin are you willing to tie up? If the counter-trades are there to make, then the faster you kill the loser, the better for you.

BTW, I do hedge, but NOT as a replacement for a stop loss... at least, not anymore. ;)

Good luck and prosperous trading.

MM

happytradersfx

I am subscribed in this service since a month ago and the service seems myself very professional. The percentage of successes is very high and the money management is very conservative. Besides he contributes a lot of information for a good education in Forex.

I am a member of Happy's service. His style may not be for everyone, and its not what you are taught in forums and by your brokers. Yes it is true that he does not have any losing trades, and yes it is true that he does not use a stop loss, and no I am not a millionaire. Most are taught to trade around 2% of their account per trade. Happy only trades .25%. His leverage is really super small. By doing that, he can let any negative position ride until it becomes proffitable. He preserves his capital leveraging low, versus using a stop loss to avoid more risk. Does that make it wrong? No, its just different.

This is not a typical signal serivce. He teaches fundamental analysis in the live trading room and explains "why" markets are moving (or not). Align that with his technical analysis, and you are able to bring home some pretty proffitable pips.

I am a scalper. I do use stop losses and do not take all of Happy's trades. However, being live and interactive in the trading room has really helped my scalping. Every day market conditions and market sentiment are discussed. He subscribes to various news services and you can get some pretty insghtful data. By knowing what currency pair is under pressure because of the current price of gold, oil, futures, or various economic policy decisions, I can focus my scalping accordingly and improve my success...and it has immensely. Having that knowledge has been absolutely invaluable and one I ignored in the past.

There are some negative posts out there about this service, but that is because they disagree with Happy's trading style, not because of his service. He makes sure that all new personnel understand his money manangement rules. Those who do not take heed, and follow all his trades, will blow their account.

Bottom line, you have the freedom to trade your style and take whatever you want out of his service. Personally, I will highly recommend his service to everyone. Actually, I will encourage everyone to see for themselves because of what it has done for me.

Hi guys.

I am just finished reading all the 4-5 reviews, and the only thing that I cannot understand that how the hell can all this people from around the world write so perfectly in English.Write the way people speaking the language in the US. If you read trough the posts you will not found one that seams like someone who leaves across the ocean. I have been leaving in the US 10 years and learned English after I came here, but still not able to write like someone who born here.

Just my thoughts.

Good luck.

i seriously think the review page need a clean up. the guy is not up to what he say to be. newbie stay away from this guy . there are better traders out there. one thing about his microscopic lot MM . that is just crap. we are here to make money not make trades . if that is the case i might as well trade demo. and regarding his fundamental analysis is looking at various index. i find that of little help in my trading since market dont always correlate so conclusion save your $200

Last edited:
Hi guys.

the only thing that I cannot understand that how the hell can all this people from around the world write so perfectly in English.

Good luck.

Hello,

Agree with you.I had noticed this too.

I saw all the good reviews from traders, amazing.
As you can see it is not possible to contact one of them.
I am wondering, if one of these people is real, maybe he could be kind enough to contact me.
Don t be afraid about me, "frenchies" just eat frogs not traders (not yet...).:D

Thank you folks :).

Back