• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
I know him yes...I don't lie..Am i going to sue this guy? No I am not, We contacted the IRS on him that is all on our behalf... (his employees)

Why I am here or revealing the truth? Because I see you guys are all pissed off about this guy scamming your money..and If any one needs hard evidence on anything to prove it is a scam I might be of service.

Like everyone in this thread..I too was scammed as a employee, so I too am mad as hell because how this guy took advantage of EVERYONE.

Dont believe I know him? email me and i send you some proof.

Thanks.

I am asking the question hoping for an answer from the man himself, Henry Liu!

I am asking the question hoping for an answer from the man himself, Henry Liu!

Good luck with that:D

Henry LIE doesn't even have the courtesy to reply to his paying members

Warning Henry LIE runs off this site newbies must be warned

hoskos, you seem like a real nice guy. So why don't you run along and go home to play with your demo games and monopoly money. Unlike you, here real people take real risks to earn real money.

You seem to have a lot of patience to read through this thread. So now what's your bleeding hurry? Nobody needs your rude prompting to take action. Rest assured your dear mentor WILL eventually be hauled up to answer for it.

What manner of idiot just plops down cash without testing a trading system on Demo to make sure it is working before committing hard earned capital?

A fool does. I have little doubt that Henry's system doesn't work as advertised, but trading systems are just like buying a used car. You take it to a mechanic you trust to evaluate it before plopping your cash lest you get a lemon.

This is probably why he offers a 30 day return policy, and exactly the reason none of these turds will file a formal complaint.

People with 90 IQs probably shouldn't be trading FX. Doesn't sound like a scam to me. Sounds more like a bad system and even worse FX traders buying the system. Actually, someone who runs someone else's bot is nothing but a script kiddie, not a trader.

In attempt to help the retarded and otherwise intellectually disenfranchised I suggest the following articles from Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities Magazine in order to give you an independent voice on why you are at best "dumb traders."

Robotic Trading "Automated systems can be a tool to help traders, but they should never replace a trader's skill and instincts."

Trade System Evaluation

Winning Percentage of a Trading System

Reward/Risk And Position Size

Manage Your Money or Someone Else Will [url]

[url=http://traderscom.stores.yahoo.net/stcov273rima.html] Risk Management, Position Sizing, And Probability

Nevertheless it is too bad you lost money, but you have no one to blame but yourself. Man up and admit you ****ed up, or file a damn complaint already. Quit hiding around "I no longer subscribe bull****."

dkami, jumbee, alvin050

You are dumb. A public service message from The Onion.

What manner of idiot just plops down cash without testing a trading system on Demo to make sure it is working before committing hard earned capital?

A fool does. I have little doubt that Henry's system doesn't work as advertised, but trading systems are just like buying a used car. You take it to a mechanic you trust to evaluate it before plopping your cash lest you get a lemon.

This is probably why he offers a 30 day return policy, and exactly the reason none of these turds will file a formal complaint.

People with 90 IQs probably shouldn't be trading FX. Doesn't sound like a scam to me. Sounds more like a bad system and even worse FX traders buying the system. Actually, someone who runs someone else's bot is nothing but a script kiddie, not a trader.

In attempt to help the retarded and otherwise intellectually disenfranchised I suggest the following articles from Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities Magazine in order to give you an independent voice on why you are at best "dumb traders."

Robotic Trading "Automated systems can be a tool to help traders, but they should never replace a trader's skill and instincts."

Trade System Evaluation

[url=http://traderscom.stores.yahoo.net/stcov273rima.html] Risk Management, Position Sizing, And Probability

Nevertheless it is too bad you lost money, but you have no one to blame but yourself. Man up and admit you ****ed up, or file a damn complaint already. Quit hiding around "I no longer subscribe bull****."

dkami, jumbee, alvin050

Did someone pour some angry in your cheerios this morning?

This kind of childish rant belongs in the trash - you are clearly literate so exercise some intelligence along with it intead of sticking your middle finger up at others and proclaiming how smart you are.

Now onto why I am here.

I have set up a google alert for Henry's system as I am interested in what is appearing on the web in relation to it.

I have noticed more and more doubtful sites are running ads for it however a new low was struck this morning.

A website telling those who have bad credit - and would therefore be desperate for extra income and not that money management smart - how to get even MORE credit featured a banner ad for Henry's system.

Clearly adwords is set to look for triggers like this to run Henry's ad.

Preying on the financially challenged - what next?

Trade System Evaluation

dkami, jumbee, alvin050

Yea you better back that bus up and go back and read the thread but ill make it simple for you as simpletons like your self need it written time after time for you to get it threw that thick skull with a peanut in the center

So hear goes the reason i can not open a case against this SCAM is because I run it on a demo and it was part of the 10kto1mm program which i took very few trades in as Henrys trades were all going against the trend so I didn't have all the big DD other traders got from the 10kto1c and this crappy robot

You may ask well why did I stay in the 10kto1c program so long and the answer is simple i was getting free subs most mths but I know a lot of other people were not and they were the people that were vulnerable as a lot couldn't trade themselves that's why they payed this so called GURU Henry LIE that lost 70% of their money

So you may ask why the hell am I contributing to this thread the answer is simple because I was in the 10kto1c program and seen how this Robot run and I seen first hand how Henry LIE SCAMED people by giving bad trades that would last for mths why Henry would kick back and have to do nothing but see the money rolling in

Henry says in this thread himself that the 10kto1c program is a monthly signal SMS service but there were times he didn't give a signal for 3mths or more and wouldn't send out the SMSs just to name a couple so to me it is clearly a SCAM and I will be here to let newbies on this site know not to get caught up in any of Henry LIE SCAMS

And for your information Jason i am a successful stock and ccy trader making over 100% on my 10k I invested as I didn't follow all of this so called GURU's poor signals or run this crappy robot live,yes I admit I ****ed up and got caught up in this SCAM because I was new to this site and Henry was a special consultant for FPA and Felix has stated that he has seen Henrys statement and is very impressed so i thought Henry could trade but this is clearly not the case

I hope this can filter threw your thick skull to that peanut Jason

Warning Henry LIE runs off this site

Last edited:
Did someone pour some angry in your cheerios this morning?

This kind of childish rant belongs in the trash - you are clearly literate so exercise some intelligence along with it intead of sticking your middle finger up at others and proclaiming how smart you are.

Now onto why I am here.

I have set up a google alert for Henry's system as I am interested in what is appearing on the web in relation to it.

I have noticed more and more doubtful sites are running ads for it however a new low was struck this morning.

A website telling those who have bad credit - and would therefore be desperate for extra income and not that money management smart - how to get even MORE credit featured a banner ad for Henry's system.

Clearly adwords is set to look for triggers like this to run Henry's ad.

Preying on the financially challenged - what next?

This doesn't surprise me at all this is the sort of CON-MAN we are dealing with here the more people that know about this Henry Liu the better if in fact this is his real name

Warning Henry LIE runs off this site newbies must be warned

Last edited:

If Henry has so much confidence in his system/EA, why does he not sell via ClickBank, where there is a 60 day, any reason, money back guarantee?

Henry may have started off with the best of intentions, but when clearly things have not worked as he hoped, he should stop trying to get new clients!

By carrying on selling the products which Henry knows don't work, THEN CLEARLY IT IS NOW A 100% SCAM!

Jason, if you can't see this, maybe your IQ is not up to a 'script kiddies' 90 IQ!

Keep practising on a daily basis and in a year or two (with luck), you might get over the 90 mark!

Jason how do you define a turd?

I bet you look in a mirror every morning to check it out!

Last edited:
reply to jason

idiot, fool, turds, 90 IQ, script kiddie, retarded, intellectually disenfranchised, dumb.....

Sound familiar? no, these are not words to scold you, Jason Aleksei, although you threw them around at others carelessly in your smug rant.

I already mentioned in post #69 why I would not be filing a case. I was in the 10K programme and exited fast when I saw what a s*** it was, which was obvious from the first month. Thereafter, I have been following the active threads of 10K and CSR and empathise with those who stayed and suffered as the conditions became more warped.

Amidst all that, Henry resolutely ignored all calls to explain the mess or make it up to his subscribers, and continued his merry life as the Special Consultant of FPA. Until now. His first post #65 here was basically a trumpeting reminder of his disclaimers, blaming the market (a newbie trait) for his failures, and worse, a subtle dig at his subscribers who lost money.

After Henry's response, I became active in this thread and most of my comments and questions were directed at Henry. I would love for him to respond directly, but it seems to be wishful thinking. Instead, we have to endure self-righteous twaddle from people like Jason, who provide unwanted distractions from the main issues of this thread.

Hi everyone:

Just wanted to say a few final words here before I leave this thread, I feel obligated to explain myself this one last time, if you'd allow me.

First, rumors on that maybe my programs didn't start out like scams and are scams right now because I'm still accepting members are false. 10kto1mm stopped accepting members since Nov. of 2010, and CSR has stopped accepting members since the last launch, which is March of 2011. I have not been promoting neither programs until they are in profits.

Second, as far as 30% in 30 days advertising banner that some of you are so adamant about is based on real money back testing, which is backed by my account statement. On the same banner itself there is a "Results May Vary" statement stating that your actual results may vary. If this is considered as false advertising, then every infomercial on TV should be considered scam.

Third, someone mentioned that SMS was never sent to them, and that is a false claim. SMS were sent and I have complete log records with Omnovia to prove that whenever there is a signal, SMS were generated. With that being said, I cannot guarantee receipt of SMS due to the different cellphone carriers, that's why at the same time of the SMS, I send out email, post the signal in the membership area, and even incorporated a signalcopy EA to copy the trade automatically so that no one misses a trade. Now this claim is extremely lame in my opinion about not receiving the SMS and making a whole deal out of it.

Fourth, as far as claims of answering emails and my support team not answering tickets, here are the guidelines: If someone uses obscenity, floods the server with tickets, and/or sends comments without questions, then we close those tickets. I use zendesk support system and we track every ticket. If you say that your ticket is not answered, then you should check your spam/junk folder. We always answer our support questions. As far as answering your emails personally, I apologize for not being able to do that, but that's why I have my support team in place to answer tickets.

Fifth, in reference to FPA "getting paid" by me, that's just absurd. I have to say this is probably one of the most outrageous accusations by people who are just attacking everyone without any basis or reason. If they are resulting to even making up rumors like this, doesn't it make you wonder what other things are also made up?

Sixth, There are also other people in this thread who saw the inconsistencies and made a few comments about it. They were attacked immediately. If you want to sound reasonable without any agenda, then you need to let other people talk. By shutting down every single person who has a different opinion than you, you are in essence demonstrating that the real purpose of this thread is to bash Henry Liu. It is the goal of this thread, after all, isn't it?

Seventh, Lillies asked about free subs and some of you are complaining about how we are still charging with the system losing money. How do you know that we are not offering free subs? Even Dkami in one of his posts mentioned that he was getting CSR for free, so don't assume the worst always... I've asked Lillies to email support so we can arrange this, but instead people are so hung up on this thread that they refuse to listen to anything.

Ninth, 10kto1MM did reach phase I, we turned $10,000 into $14,600, and we started phase II. Then it did not do so well. But it is a lie for anyone to deny that we never reached Phase I. So that's another scam claim busted.

Tenth, someone mentioned that I've guaranteed that we will reach 300K in return. That's not true. I said in the webinar that although I cannot guarantee anything, I do believe that there is a possibility to reach 300K. Let me add that I still believe we could do it.

Eleventh, someone mentioned that why don't I concentrate on recovering CSR and 10kto1mm, instead that I am starting a new site, 4xlearning.com. Well, 4xlearning.com has been in the works since 2009 and it has been a work in progress... So I am just following my plans. As far as recovering for my other programs, well, what do you expect me to do? You cannot rush trading and I am and will always be watching the market daily like clockwork until we are out of the red, you can count on that.

Twelfth, let's take a look at the claim of scam, the basis of this thread, and the basis of my services. I am assuming that everyone who signed up for my services were above the age of 18 and capable of making decisions and are not like children who cry "do overs"?

Here is the term of CSR, posted on the Payment page just before you PAY for the product

1. I understand that CSR (Currency Strength Robot) is a subscription based product, and it will renew automatically every month; I may stop my subscription at any time by contacting the CSR Support team.

2. I understand that I'll get a copy of the CSR client software and one license ID to be used with one MT4 account.

3. I understand that I'm covered by a full 30 days no questions asked money back guarantee. I may request a refund for any reason (or no reason) during the first 30 days starting from the date of purchase.

4. I understand that CSR is a client/server software that works only Metatrader 4 platform. In order to use CSR, I'll need a compatible broker that offers MT4 or Metatrader 4 trading platform.

5. I understand that I have complete control over the client software and my trading account. I have the option to stop CSR at any time by turning off "Expert Advisor" feature from the trading platform.

6. I understand that strategies, techniques, and tactics used by the Currency Strength Robot EA are highly sensitive and I agree not to not reproduce, distribute, disseminate, divulge, or disclose any of the secrets, strategies, techniques, or tactics contained in this program in any way, shape, or form whatsoever.

All you have agreed, when you decide to purchase the product, is that CSR is a subscription product, there are no "promises" or "guarantee of profit" anywhere. The terms are very simple, you can ask for your money back in 30 days. If you aren't satisfied with the program, then ask for your money back. There is no harm, no foul, and no hard feelings... Do you guys want to know why there are no scam complaints? Because everyone who ask for their money back in the 30 days, they got them.

Now if you decide to stay after 30 days, as I have said, you are a person of 18 years or over, and you are responsible for your OWN decision, why then is it my fault? I've never held a gun to your head to stay, have I?

The people who stayed, and there is a good number of them, are profitable. I have emails and testimonials to say that. But of course, if I post them here, people "who attack anyone without reason" will just say that they are made up... But it is a question that I must ask, why do people stay when the program is considered failure? And the answer, the most likely answer, is that the program is working for them... Think about it...

Let's continue, here is the term/condition for 10kto1mm, posted just before you PAY for the product.

1. I understand that I will receive a 2-DVD package explaining the entire 10Kto1MM formula from top to bottom.
  • •DVD 1 covers Henry Liu's trading system used in the 10Kto1MM formula.
  • •DVD 2 is all about the formula and it covers all of the rules: when I should or shouldn't trade, a daily checklist, and a special trick called 'the weekly cycle'.

2. I understand that I'll get 30 days subscription to a special membership area that includes:•SMS service where Henry will issue trade alerts following the 10kTo1MM formula.
  • • SignalCopy Client software for your MT4 platform that will copy Henry's 10kto1mm trade signals.
  • •Training videos on the different methodologies used in the 10Kto1MM formula.
  • •Weekly Outlook report which is published on a weekly basis.
  • • Read-only access to Henry's Live account statement where he'll follow the 10kto1mm formula.

3. I understand that I'll be billed automatically $67/month thereafter, but I can cancel at anytime prior to the next monthly subscription renewal.

4. I understand that I'm covered by a full 30 days no questions asked money back guarantee. If I want a refund for any reason whatsoever in the first 30 days, I will get a prompt refund as soon as I return the DVDs.

5. I understand that strategies, techniques, and tactics shared in the 10Kto1MM trading membership and DVDs are highly sensitive and I agree not to not reproduce, distribute, disseminate, divulge, or disclose any of the secrets, strategies, techniques, or tactics contained in this program in any way, shape, or form whatsoever.

Once again, we sent out the 2 DVDS in addition of making them available online for immediate viewing. There are no "guarantees" or "Promises to profit" anywhere. People who purchase my 10kto1mm are in essence buying 2 DVDs and a monthly signal service that they are free to cancel at anytime.

Once again, why is it my fault when you are an adult making your own decisions? If you decide to stay, then by all means, own up to your decision. If you decide that this is not for you, then ask for your money back... and it should be no surprise to you, because you'll get your money back...

And finally, on the website I've clearly stated the terms and risk disclosures to Forex trading. Here they are:

CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.

All results shown on this website are hypothetical, back-tested results. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. Hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading.

All information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statements about profits or income, expressed or implied, does not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold the 10Kto1MM/Newsprofiteer team and any authorized distributors of this information harmless in any and all ways.

Therefore, I rest my case about my programs considered as scams. Risks are clearly stated, everyone were given money back guarantees, and of course, considering everyone who signed up are adults capable of making his/her own decision and have full recourse of refunds, this is not a scam whatsoever.

Let's take a look at this from a different context. CSR and 10kto1mm are signal services and EAs. Let's assume that if they are both making money right now, then there are no scams, wouldn't you agree?

Now if you do agree to that point, then ultimated just you agreed that CSR and 10K are not scams. Why? Because money is not part of the context as money is not offered as part of the product.

Let me repeat again in a different way. If you joined the program with explicit promise that you will make money, then YES, they are scams. However, you joined a program where you are entitled to an EA (CSR), or DVDs (10K) along with monthly signal services, and if in the process you did receive those services, then they are not scams. And if you say that you've never received those promised services, then you may have some grounds to scam claims, but since you have recourse to claim refunds, you should go ahead and do that... Now if you keep on paying for subs, then in essence you are implying that you have received of all of my services in satisfaction.

In conclusion, taking the context of money out of my services removes any question as to whether or not they are scams. A scam test should be that regardless of performance that the service(s) should still be considered as scams, especially when performance was not part of the services and I have explicitly warned everyone of the risks in trading.

Last but not least, let me just say that I sympathize those of you who have lost money in my services. It was never my intention and I am going to bring them back to profits as soon as I can. For those who have already left my services, what I can do for you is that I will be offering more resources on trading in the future, and that hopefully they will be able to help you in anyway possible, as you are free to use them as you see fit...

I've also decided to leave FPA. Some of you may find this news joyous, but let me just say that it is completely my decision as FPA and Felix aren't biased in any way, and they've never given me pressure to leave as special consultant to FPA. I just decided that with people who are just attacking everyone without reason, including false claims against FPA, then it is best to put a stop to it.

So I guess this is good bye. I wish the very best for you, including the ones who openly attacked me. I expect no less from you to start taking words out of context from my post and fabricate more accusations, if it helps you to vent your anger, then it's all good.

However, at the end of the day, you have to consider that my services are tools to your Forex career. You are ultimately responsible for your account, while blaming me when you lose might get you through the day, it really does not help you in your trading.

Thank you for reading this, I will leave FPA knowing that I've answered everything. I've chosen to ignore other wild accusations that aren't part of the "scam" alert, and they will be dealt accordingly and privately.

Best regards,

Henry Liu

Hi everyone:

Third, someone mentioned that SMS was never sent to them, and that is a false claim. SMS were sent and I have complete log records with Omnovia to prove that whenever there is a signal, SMS were generated. With that being said, I cannot guarantee receipt of SMS due to the different cellphone carriers, that's why at the same time of the SMS, I send out email, post the signal in the membership area, and even incorporated a signalcopy EA to copy the trade automatically so that no one misses a trade. Now this claim is extremely lame in my opinion about not receiving the SMS and making a whole deal out of it.

Fourth, as far as claims of answering emails and my support team not answering tickets, here are the guidelines: If someone uses obscenity, floods the server with tickets, and/or sends comments without questions, then we close those tickets. I use zendesk support system and we track every ticket. If you say that your ticket is not answered, then you should check your spam/junk folder. We always answer our support questions. As far as answering your emails personally, I apologize for not being able to do that, but that's why I have my support team in place to answer tickets.

Best regards,

Henry Liu

After all this you still are trying to twist the truth you know that all the SMSs were not sent out remember and these are your words "I don't see it necessary to send out SMSs when i close a trade as people may be sleeping" you have the complete log so copy and past and post it here it for all to see then we will see who the real liar is

About not getting a reply from support I sent my last email on the 4/6/11 there was no obscene language or anything else but Hmmmmm still waiting for a reply

Back