• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Henry LIE said:
"and of course, I've never made any promises or guarantees that everyone will make money, because no one in the world can guarantee that honestly... "

but he advertise 30 plus return in 30 days????????? with CSR??

and 10k into 1 million in one yr?

didnt he promise that?????

also didnt he promise he would focus on 10k but then I heard henry went on a 1 month vacation??? WOW

SCAMMY

I do not believe that the FPA should be involved in recommending *any* product or service to it's members regardless of past performance - shouldn't it retain it's independence?

I would only believe that henry is paying FPA. That would only make sense to me.

4Xlearning.com

Henry

RAther than focusing on rescuing hundreds of customers burnt by the 10K and CSR program, you have instead devoted your energy to developing another website to lure more people into buying your programs which have proven again and again to fail.

Mr Felix Mr Pharoh - any thoughts???

Henry

We've all experienced a loss of more than 60% in each of our accounts. And we now have a more than 240 pip loss on our US/CAD trade which was opened on 30 June 11. Do we really need to pay $67 each month to someone who trades with a 200 pips stop loss?

I have kept faith in you since I signed up in August last year. Not only is your 10k-to1mm under the water, but so is your CSR. I think it's only professional that you communicate with people regularly who pay you for a service, don't you agree? All I've had from you is a golden silence.

What do you intend to do for your many customers like me? Do you have a solution? You write confidently and insist that you're one of the best in trading fundamentals and boast of the many pips made in your trade room. Have you considered using your famous fundamental trading strategy to bring all of our accounts up to our original sums?

If this not feasible, what do you propose to do? Who is not aware that 90% of people fail in the forex market? Who does not know that the forex is highly volatile? It is for these very reasons that newbies like us pay an 'expert' to analyze and make the correct decisions that less than 10% of successful traders are able to make. Have you considered suspending payments for the next 3 or 6 or even 12 months till our accounts break even? Not making profits, just get us back to where we started from.

Please give us a solid plan, not excuses why both your programs failed.

get out while you still can...I am not sure how you could be with henry so long and see your account drop and still have faith in him.

He runs his business off newbies that do not understand the market...He will try to keep you on subscription for as long as he can by offering other things that will make you believe it will get better...IT WILL NOT GET BETTER. hasnt a yr of failure been enough proof?

Henry

RAther than focusing on rescuing hundreds of customers burnt by the 10K and CSR program, you have instead devoted your energy to developing another website to lure more people into buying your programs which have proven again and again to fail.

Mr Felix Mr Pharoh - any thoughts???

it is exactly what he is doing..now you are seeing the truth...4xlearning.com will be a site for "newbies" he wants your trust..then when he has it..he will sell you something..it is obvious.

Guarantees

Now I understand some people lost money and wanted to make something out of nothing. But as I said before, I have promised my 100% effort, not a guarantee to profit! I ask anyone who is still calling me a scammer to come forward and provide proof of:

1) Refusal of refund within the 30 days.
2) Guaranteed that money will be made if you join any of my programs.
3) Any other guarantees that I've not delivered.

I would like to address points 2) and 3) that Henry made. While it is true that there are all kinds of disclaimers protecting this useless trading "guru" at the great expense of customers, I clearly remember Henry telling us during one of the launch webinars for the 10K program that although he cannot guarantee to reach the 1 million goal from 10k, he can "almost certainly" reach 300K. Does anyone else remember that too, or have some proof of that? Cos you can bet your last 1K that Henry will not own up to it.

By the way, if you go to the 10kto1mm webpage, there is a banner announcing proudly that Phase I has been reached, and now on way to Phase 2. Shameless!

Here's the deal everyone and I am going to try to provide a response here this one-time since I believe this thread is going out of hands.

10kto1mm and CSR are both projects that I have started with the best intentions. However, market has been extremely difficult to predict, therefore we are seeing draw-downs on both programs... I do believe that eventually I will be able to turn them around, as I believe the current market condition to be temporary.

Everything presented in 10kto1mm and CSR are backed by real account statements, and at the time of the launch of both projects, I had absolute confidence that they would work out. However, they didn't work out immediately as the market condition turned. I mean who can predict that US Debt Ceiling is going to be affecting the market or Greece going back into default again? All of those things were not part of the logic when I created those programs back then, but I am adjusting them as we go, and I honestly believe things will go back to profits soon.

With that being said, there is no scam involved whatsoever. CFTC 4.41 rules about hypothetical systems are posted everywhere on my site. Warning about how risky Forex is and no one should trade with monies that you cannot afford to lose are also standard part of my website... and of course, I've never made any promises or guarantees that everyone will make money, because no one in the world can guarantee that honestly...

10Kto1mm is a monthly service for trade signal and CSR is a monthly subscription to my EA. They are very standard products with a minimum 30 days No-Questions-Asked money back guarantee, and if you don't like it or just decided that today is a cloudy day and you like to have a refund, then you will get your refund.

If you decide to stay after 30 days, then I would give you a pro-rated refund to the day that you request for it. This is our standard procedure.

Now I understand some people lost money and wanted to make something out of nothing. But as I said before, I have promised my 100% effort, not a guarantee to profit! I ask anyone who is still calling me a scammer to come forward and provide proof of:

1) Refusal of refund within the 30 days.
2) Guaranteed that money will be made if you join any of my programs.
3) Any other guarantees that I've not delivered.

Understand that everything without proof is just exactly what it is, hearsay. If you have proof, please file a complaint with FPA, I am more than happy to respond formally. And if you didn't agree to the terms of my refunds, you should have not joined in the first place.

I believe that I have the right to face my accuser, and I believe that I am innocent until proven guilty, and I hope that you do too. Anyone can write anything about anyone else and say what they want, this is after all, a free world. However, here are the facts: 0 SCAM cases filed, but I guess if you just stumbled onto this thread, you will definitely think that I am guilty. This is not only unfair, but totally biased...

I admit that my program has not been profitable for some people, and some of you may be disappointed, but that's why I provide a 30 days money back guarantee...

Also both CSR and 10K are signal services. So technically as long as signals are still being provided, I've in essence delivered my part. Of course I'm the first to say that I am not the best trader in the world and I have some losses, but it is NEVER my intention to lose, believe me.

As a conclusion, let me just say that it is very easy to get carried away from a simple scam alert into a full-blown persecution. I have not scammed anyone, and the people at FPA know it, at least they have not seem any proof from those who yell "scammer"... Also I do know Felix personally, but Felix is a man of integrity, he will not for one second, protect anyone by covering up scam cases... This is evidenced by the very existence of this thread, think about it.

So it's up to you to make the decision. No more empty words please, unless instead of trying this in the court of FPA, you rather try it in the court of public opinion where people are free to create half-truths as they see fit. And if latter is the case, then I will not be a part of it, because no matter what I say, people with agendas will always find ways to twist them around.

Thank you for reading my side of the story, I really appreciate it.

Henry Liu

@ Henry LIE First off i will keep this thread going not with empty words but with the truth about you and your SCAMS

you say your programs(SCAMS) have not been profitable for SOME Henry LIE you name one person that has been profitable off your trade signals or this crappy robot?

You say you have not SCAMED anyone but this is yet again another one of your LIES because you SCAMED me you piece of **** and here's how, you say 10k is a signal service yet you failed to send out all the SMSs including the one where you fell asleep for 3mths reaping in your mthly subs doing nothing and let the USDCHF trade get a margin call I have plenty of witnesses to this that you were not sending out the SMSs So Henry lie Explain to everyone why you did not send out all the SMSs? SO IN ESSENCE YOU HAVE NOT DELIVERD YOUR PART is this not true Henry LIE

Henry LIE SCAMER OF THE YEAR you say on your 10kto1cent web site you will answer emails about your system but the FACT is you never do, you never reply to emails is this not true Henry LIE?

Henry LIE SCAMER OF THE YEAR your support is hopeless also sending email after email but with no reply for weeks and when they do reply they never answer your questions and then they just close the case Is this not true Henry LIE? I have 2 emails i sent you over three weeks ago sill with no REPLY

Your weekly outlooks are always late sometimes up to 2days late and they still are way off the mark LOL another failure on your behalf

your live statement was never live but up to a mth behind is this not true Henry LIE

You Henry LIE also did not follow your own rules (removing SL,over leveraging account ect,ect so the FACT IS YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A CON-MAN running SCAMS isn't this TRUE Henry LIE

You say the market conditions turned(This is what i have come to expect from you you always blame the market)but the FACT is the market is still going in the same direction it has from the start of your SCAMS but you are the one that always was going against the strong trend so you failing to see this and profit from it instead buying USD and dragging it out so you can profit off the mthly subs without doing anything

I can go on and on about your SCAMS Henry lie and how you failed to deliver the basics of a SMS signal service but this is enough for today like i said i will keep this thread going to expose your SCAMS

Hope to hear soon that you are where you belong behind bars Henry LIE

Warning Henry LIE runs off this site newbies must be warned

Henry...you are a scam artist. You take ppls money...and when we all want answers to your poor trading scheme...you do not say nothing or respond to anything.

You your self know what you are doing..so do not try to justify your self by making people think it is not a scam when clearly it is a SCAM.

Where is 10k to 1 mm now????? I hear NO ONE even receives half the things you promised.

Where is the 30% return you promise and is advertised all over your banner ads and promo video in CSR?????

ALL LIES!!!!! just to make ppl sign up.

Dont try to blame the "market" You just are armature trader..So do not "sell" your self as a guru...just by you being lucky in some trades...

You do not know what you are doing...and you are not a real mentor. You are a con artist...

and please FPA mods..I am no longer in any or henry programs...but CAN I MY SELF STILL OPEN A CASE ON HENRY?

that is the only reason I personally haven't cause I am not currently active. ( thank god)

Jumbee doesn't look like the MOD will reply so open a case and see if they will let you

I for one will back your case with proof of not receiving all the SMSs,support not replying to emails for weeks,ect,ect

Henry LIE is a CON-MAN and gets his victims off this site newbies must be warned

complain here.

Everyone that has been scammed please file a complain here

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

They are the FBI branch for internet fraud. They will take him down..and will remove his company from the face of the planet. FPA will do nothing but these will...If we all submit a complain they will for sure do something...So please refer this to all of those that you know that have been scammed by henry.

the more of us the better to stop him from praying on more newbies.

I would only believe that henry is paying FPA. That would only make sense to me.

The FPA offered to pay Henry to run the Daily Trading Signals. He asked that the money be sent to charity instead.

Jumbee doesn't look like the MOD will reply so open a case and see if they will let you

That is totally incorrect. It is not up to any moderators to open a case. It is up to the individual FPA member who wants to file one to open a case. Full instructions are available from the menu at the top of the page.

How a case proceeds depends on the evidence presented. If a case is opened, I am under instructions to treat it exactly the same as any other case. It should be obvious that the FPA isn't giving Henry or anyone else special treatment in the reviews.

Back