• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Henry Liu - Currency Strength Robot Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Thanks for your post Robert please keep us updated if you get more info

All that have had anything to do with Henry LIE know he is nothing more than a CON-MAN and i for one hope he becomes a successful CONVICT

Even with all the evidence against Henry lie SCAMS FPA will not give this **** a SCAM rating because the founder of FPA Felix endorsed his 10kto1c program @ the very start although there is no evidence of this now because it has been deleted like most of Felixs posts and still after all that has happened Felix still thinks this is "just an honest failure"as you can see in his post on this thread(Hmmmm sounds pretty suspicious to me)

If you read through this thread FPA are saying there is no case open against Henry Lie but if you read the reviews on Henry LIE SCAMS you will see a few people did forward a case to FPA but with no reply back from FPA(Hmmm sounds pretty suspicious to me)

As far as i'm aware FPA was created to protect people from SCAMERS but FPA has the biggest SCAMER of them all as a special consultant Henry LIE(Hmmmm sounds pretty suspicious to me)

This SITE is where Henry LIE got my email address and as a newbie to this site I was unaware of his previous SCAM (Back when he used to call himself Mr X)so it seems so ironic that the place I got caught up in these SCAMS is the site that's meant to expose these SCAMERS(HMMMMM is suspicious to me)

In my eyes FPA has absolutely no credibility at all they are quick to give a SCAM rating to anyone except their special consultant the BIGGEST SCAMER OF THEM ALL(Very suspicious indeed)

WARNING Henry runs off this site newbies must be warned

This saga if allowed to continue will kill the FPA's hard earned reputation!

Henry has not replied to any of these allegations, which makes me think he is as guilty as hell!

Henry, if you are not guilty, PROVE IT by defending yourself on this thread.

If you can't do that then resign as an FPA consultant.

Based on the emails I received, Henry Liu very much believed in the success of his 10K21MM program, and even asked me to recommend it to FPA members. I agreed to recommend it, once he hit his 3rd target,

-Felix
Founder of FPA

I do not believe that the FPA should be involved in recommending *any* product or service to it's members regardless of past performance - shouldn't it retain it's independence?

Here's the deal everyone and I am going to try to provide a response here this one-time since I believe this thread is going out of hands.

10kto1mm and CSR are both projects that I have started with the best intentions. However, market has been extremely difficult to predict, therefore we are seeing draw-downs on both programs... I do believe that eventually I will be able to turn them around, as I believe the current market condition to be temporary.

Everything presented in 10kto1mm and CSR are backed by real account statements, and at the time of the launch of both projects, I had absolute confidence that they would work out. However, they didn't work out immediately as the market condition turned. I mean who can predict that US Debt Ceiling is going to be affecting the market or Greece going back into default again? All of those things were not part of the logic when I created those programs back then, but I am adjusting them as we go, and I honestly believe things will go back to profits soon.

With that being said, there is no scam involved whatsoever. CFTC 4.41 rules about hypothetical systems are posted everywhere on my site. Warning about how risky Forex is and no one should trade with monies that you cannot afford to lose are also standard part of my website... and of course, I've never made any promises or guarantees that everyone will make money, because no one in the world can guarantee that honestly...

10Kto1mm is a monthly service for trade signal and CSR is a monthly subscription to my EA. They are very standard products with a minimum 30 days No-Questions-Asked money back guarantee, and if you don't like it or just decided that today is a cloudy day and you like to have a refund, then you will get your refund.

If you decide to stay after 30 days, then I would give you a pro-rated refund to the day that you request for it. This is our standard procedure.

Now I understand some people lost money and wanted to make something out of nothing. But as I said before, I have promised my 100% effort, not a guarantee to profit! I ask anyone who is still calling me a scammer to come forward and provide proof of:

1) Refusal of refund within the 30 days.
2) Guaranteed that money will be made if you join any of my programs.
3) Any other guarantees that I've not delivered.

Understand that everything without proof is just exactly what it is, hearsay. If you have proof, please file a complaint with FPA, I am more than happy to respond formally. And if you didn't agree to the terms of my refunds, you should have not joined in the first place.

I believe that I have the right to face my accuser, and I believe that I am innocent until proven guilty, and I hope that you do too. Anyone can write anything about anyone else and say what they want, this is after all, a free world. However, here are the facts: 0 SCAM cases filed, but I guess if you just stumbled onto this thread, you will definitely think that I am guilty. This is not only unfair, but totally biased...

I admit that my program has not been profitable for some people, and some of you may be disappointed, but that's why I provide a 30 days money back guarantee...

Also both CSR and 10K are signal services. So technically as long as signals are still being provided, I've in essence delivered my part. Of course I'm the first to say that I am not the best trader in the world and I have some losses, but it is NEVER my intention to lose, believe me.

As a conclusion, let me just say that it is very easy to get carried away from a simple scam alert into a full-blown persecution. I have not scammed anyone, and the people at FPA know it, at least they have not seem any proof from those who yell "scammer"... Also I do know Felix personally, but Felix is a man of integrity, he will not for one second, protect anyone by covering up scam cases... This is evidenced by the very existence of this thread, think about it.

So it's up to you to make the decision. No more empty words please, unless instead of trying this in the court of FPA, you rather try it in the court of public opinion where people are free to create half-truths as they see fit. And if latter is the case, then I will not be a part of it, because no matter what I say, people with agendas will always find ways to twist them around.

Thank you for reading my side of the story, I really appreciate it.

Henry Liu

10k-to-Zero?

Henry

We've all experienced a loss of more than 60% in each of our accounts. And we now have a more than 240 pip loss on our US/CAD trade which was opened on 30 June 11. Do we really need to pay $67 each month to someone who trades with a 200 pips stop loss?

I have kept faith in you since I signed up in August last year. Not only is your 10k-to1mm under the water, but so is your CSR. I think it's only professional that you communicate with people regularly who pay you for a service, don't you agree? All I've had from you is a golden silence.

What do you intend to do for your many customers like me? Do you have a solution? You write confidently and insist that you're one of the best in trading fundamentals and boast of the many pips made in your trade room. Have you considered using your famous fundamental trading strategy to bring all of our accounts up to our original sums?

If this not feasible, what do you propose to do? Who is not aware that 90% of people fail in the forex market? Who does not know that the forex is highly volatile? It is for these very reasons that newbies like us pay an 'expert' to analyze and make the correct decisions that less than 10% of successful traders are able to make. Have you considered suspending payments for the next 3 or 6 or even 12 months till our accounts break even? Not making profits, just get us back to where we started from.

Please give us a solid plan, not excuses why both your programs failed.

Henry

We've all experienced a loss of more than 60% in each of our accounts. And we now have a more than 240 pip loss on our US/CAD trade which was opened on 30 June 11. Do we really need to pay $67 each month to someone who trades with a 200 pips stop loss?

I have kept faith in you since I signed up in August last year. Not only is your 10k-to1mm under the water, but so is your CSR. I think it's only professional that you communicate with people regularly who pay you for a service, don't you agree? All I've had from you is a golden silence.

What do you intend to do for your many customers like me? Do you have a solution? You write confidently and insist that you're one of the best in trading fundamentals and boast of the many pips made in your trade room. Have you considered using your famous fundamental trading strategy to bring all of our accounts up to our original sums?

If this not feasible, what do you propose to do? Who is not aware that 90% of people fail in the forex market? Who does not know that the forex is highly volatile? It is for these very reasons that newbies like us pay an 'expert' to analyze and make the correct decisions that less than 10% of successful traders are able to make. Have you considered suspending payments for the next 3 or 6 or even 12 months till our accounts break even? Not making profits, just get us back to where we started from.

Please give us a solid plan, not excuses why both your programs failed.

Lillies, I apologize for sounding insensitive, but I would ask that you open a support ticket in the membership area to address your concerns. I don't think the scam alert forum on FPA is the place to discuss policy changes... I have no idea if you are a member or not at this moment so once again, it is best to handle this through the proper channels.

What I wrote still stands. If there are any proofs to the claim of scam, please come forward and file your case with FPA.

Thanks,

Henry Liu

FPA's Response to 10k and CSR

Felix

I am one of those who signed up for Henry Liu's program (10k-to-1mm and Master Mentoring) after I read up on his profile in FPA, as did many others, from what I've gathered on these Threads.

The FPA has provided Henry with a platform to promote himself as a valid forex professional who has the competency to make pips. Unfortunately, his two business projects have failed miserably and many of his customers, like myself, are left out in the cold.

Henry can choose to temporarily suspend payments or trade up our accounts using his fundamental strategy- which occupies a prestigious place in this site or??? 70% loss since trading begun on 24 Aug 2010 (10K program) and other losses in the CSR justify such a request, I feel.

I hope that FPA can help us to develop a solution with its Special Consultant to address this unfortunate turn of events which I'm sure Henry does not want nor anticipated when he started his business.

This will help to restore Henry's reputation as not just someone who is able to teach but also a forex professional who can trade profitably as well as maintains the FPA's continued appointment of Henry as its special consultant.

I truly hope that the FPA is able to help its members out.

I do believe that eventually I will be able to turn them around, as I believe the current market condition to be temporary.

Where have we heard this before? I think there's a name for that... transitory. Maybe Henry can run for Fed Chairman since they like to use similar jargon.

I mean who can predict that US Debt Ceiling is going to be affecting the market or Greece going back into default again? All of those things were not part of the logic when I created those programs back then

From what I know, the 10K program and CSR existed (and stank) way before the US Debt Ceiling or Greece default issues came into the market's focus. Stop pushing blame around haphazardly.

Now I understand some people lost money and wanted to make something out of nothing

Man, that sounds real harsh coming from a slick marketeer like you, Henry. Many people lost good money placing their misguided trust in you, who made nothing out of something.

I admit that my program has not been profitable for some people, and some of you may be disappointed

You mean there ARE some people who actually profited from following your signals? Must be they couldn't tell the difference between the BUY and SELL buttons on their platform.

Of course I'm the first to say that I am not the best trader in the world and I have some losses

This must be THE understatement of the century. Henry, if you met a trader who produced a track record like that of 10K and CSR, what would you honestly think of him?

As a conclusion, let me just say that it is very easy to get carried away from a simple scam alert into a full-blown persecution

I have no doubt that you WILL be brought to account in the FPA Trader Court. Unfortunately not by myself, cos I smelt a rat and requested for my refund real early, before the serious s*** hit the fan.

Henry...you are a scam artist. You take ppls money...and when we all want answers to your poor trading scheme...you do not say nothing or respond to anything.

You your self know what you are doing..so do not try to justify your self by making people think it is not a scam when clearly it is a SCAM.

Where is 10k to 1 mm now????? I hear NO ONE even receives half the things you promised.

Where is the 30% return you promise and is advertised all over your banner ads and promo video in CSR?????

ALL LIES!!!!! just to make ppl sign up.

Dont try to blame the "market" You just are armature trader..So do not "sell" your self as a guru...just by you being lucky in some trades...

You do not know what you are doing...and you are not a real mentor. You are a con artist...

and please FPA mods..I am no longer in any or henry programs...but CAN I MY SELF STILL OPEN A CASE ON HENRY?

that is the only reason I personally haven't cause I am not currently active. ( thank god)

Back