• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
To hotforex representative my account number is 296299 of mt4 ..i asked withdrawal for my profit amount of 3000 us$ .. since 20 days ..1000 $ refunded to my credit card.. but the problem with remaining 2000$ supposed to be wire transferred to my bank account till now after 20 days it is not finished!!.. i contact support many times they asked me to waite as theier bank investigating but it is long time already this is why i share my bad experience with hotforex here
Please need help :cool:
How much was your original deposit? Due to AML policies the rest of your money should be withdrawn by online payment processors like Skrill or Neteller.
Cheers.

How much was your original deposit? Due to AML policies the rest of your money should be withdrawn by online payment processors like Skrill or Neteller.
Cheers.
My original deposit 1000$us ..it refunded already to credit card..my profit 2000$ now finally they said my bank refuse to receive my remittance from them and it was return back to my trading account..they offer me hf master card it will cost me 40$ i agree and to be shipped to me in saudi arabia by DHL..will update you
3nx

ForexFraud update .... after national commercial bank -ncb , answer my first query about my remittence asking about to send copy of complete wift detais of remittence transaction ..i went to bank branch and provided them with copy of advice and branch sent it to customer care center by scan/fax and they ask for another 3 days for investigation ,,meanwhile i recived call from hotforex informing me that their bank call them and state that my money was rejected from saudi bank as it was from forex broker they did not accept it according to ncb inetrnal policy !! and my money is already deposited to my wallet in hotforex account ..i told him i did not ask to return back the money ,he said it is not by our wish once money rejected it have to return back ..hotforex offer me to withdraw money by other way than to saudi bank account either skrill or neteller ...or the best is hotforex mastercard ,i choosed hf mastercard which will cost me 40us$ shipping to saudi arabia by DHL. then i got email from them about deducting the money from my account for shipping ,i asked for tracking number they answer once they have the number they will send to me. i asked them also to send to me official document from their bank prove that my bank in saudi arabia refuse to received my money and it was rejected as till now my bank deny this story and i plan to file case against the bank for such inproper refusal .it is really very long and complicated processes to take my money from broker horrible for me and for any trader.

i will update you for final answer of my bank ,, and when i got the dhl shippment tracking number ..

3nx

ForexFraud update .... after national commercial bank -ncb , answer my first query about my remittence asking about to send copy of complete wift detais of remittence transaction ..i went to bank branch and provided them with copy of advice and branch sent it to customer care center by scan/fax and they ask for another 3 days for investigation ,,meanwhile i recived call from hotforex informing me that their bank call them and state that my money was rejected from saudi bank as it was from forex broker they did not accept it according to ncb inetrnal policy !! and my money is already deposited to my wallet in hotforex account ..i told him i did not ask to return back the money ,he said it is not by our wish once money rejected it have to return back ..hotforex offer me to withdraw money by other way than to saudi bank account either skrill or neteller ...or the best is hotforex mastercard ,i choosed hf mastercard which will cost me 40us$ shipping to saudi arabia by DHL. then i got email from them about deducting the money from my account for shipping ,i asked for tracking number they answer once they have the number they will send to me. i asked them also to send to me official document from their bank prove that my bank in saudi arabia refuse to received my money and it was rejected as till now my bank deny this story and i plan to file case against the bank for such inproper refusal .it is really very long and complicated processes to take my money from broker horrible for me and for any trader.

i will update you for final answer of my bank ,, and when i got the dhl shippment tracking number ..

3nx
ForexFraud update...hello 4all..my bank n saudi Arabia named ncb give me final answer the reason they reject the remittance is because hotforex not sending money direct from their account but they usef third party bank account considering money laundering...(its true i dont know)?
Hotforex from their side sent to me the third party bank answer see the picture ..i dont know also its legal or not ?
I received also dhl tracking number from hotforex..
To follow

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2017-09-18 16:31:38.png
    Screenshot at 2017-09-18 16:31:38.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 8
ForexFraud update...hello 4all..my bank n saudi Arabia named ncb give me final answer the reason they reject the remittance is because hotforex not sending money direct from their account but they usef third party bank account considering money laundering...(its true i dont know)?
Hotforex from their side sent to me the third party bank answer see the picture ..i dont know also its legal or not ?
I received also dhl tracking number from hotforex..
To follow
Please from legal point of view..the bank have the right to reject the remittance..and it true also hotforex shoul send my profit from their own bank account..using of third party bank is illegal?

Please from legal point of view..the bank have the right to reject the remittance..and it true also hotforex shoul send my profit from their own bank account..using of third party bank is illegal?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170918-185951.jpg
    Screenshot_20170918-185951.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 9
ForexFraud update // here i want to clarify one point ,,last year i received one remettance from hotforex to my same bank they did not reject it and i reveiw that swift it the same as this time information ,, i am working with hotforex since 5 years every time refunding me with no problem and in no time ,, i admit and agree that this problem is from ncb i was diappointed from such horrible behavior from ncb ,,, today my mnager acc mr.basel called me to follow the case and to assure that my hotforex mastercard in the way to me i assure him that i am filing case agaisnt my bank and also tracking of credit card shows it is in uae transit now ,,

,,the aim publishing this issue is to show how some bank deal from there mind and destroy trade of persons with no any minimum resposiblility like national commercial bank (NCB).
Ncb claim that hotforex using third party bank and they are not correct .. by the way i filed case against NCB with saudi Arabia monetary authority..
To be followed

Back