• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
We know the answer its extremely reliable broker with tons of positive feedback. Just requires quick research to confirm that

New traders should look for references when checking a broker's reputation. Asking on a forum is wise but not enough.

New traders should look for references when checking a broker's reputation. Asking on a forum is wise but not enough.
What is best source of references and reviews about brokers? How did you make your choice on trading broker?

What is best source of references and reviews about brokers? How did you make your choice on trading broker?

Obviously forex peace army is the best source of references where you can also check reviews about any broker.

Are you on the right place now? Ofc remember to google more. More and more information reference is better.

Obviously forex peace army is the best source of references where you can also check reviews about any broker.
clear.gif

I usually check another well known forum before making important decisions. FF....

I had a situation where i thought Hotforex had charged me an additional amount of 300USD. I emailed my account manager but received no reply regarding this. I was very lucky i found that that it was an error on my part. I'm worried that what if it wasn't an error on my part and HF had really over charged me? Who can i reach out for help when my account manager is unresponsive?

Not saying HF is a scam now or what but i really hoping it wont go that way later.

I had a situation where i thought Hotforex had charged me an additional amount of 300USD. I emailed my account manager but received no reply regarding this. I was very lucky i found that that it was an error on my part. I'm worried that what if it wasn't an error on my part and HF had really over charged me? Who can i reach out for help when my account manager is unresponsive?

Not saying HF is a scam now or what but i really hoping it wont go that way later.

Try to get in touch with them via web chat, usually they refer all requests to back-end support quite quickly.

Back