• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
its something we live with, but on a positive note its minimal, I dont do much scalping anyway

anyway I go to live chat with hotforex support and asked about the bonus and I found
- bonus it just number in your account until you finished the target number of lots
- until you finish the target lots you cant use the bonus number as margin or you cant lose it in trade

Bonuses can have certain terms and conditions so we better read the terms before availing them. Also i have noticed that this broker site and name has changed is there any sort of rebranding i guess?

yup and bonuses work different, its good to see someone checking first, unless you ahve a certain strategy that works with bonuses its a lot safer in my opinion to trade with out them.

P.S. I like the new re-brand. hfm sounds better

Hello,

I’ve been using HotForex for quite some time, and so far, I haven’t encountered any issues with them. Perhaps it’s because I’m still in a loss. Their support has been good. However, while browsing through ForexPeaceArmy’s forum, I stumbled upon a complaint regarding HotForex.

HotForex suspended one person’s account for two reasons:
  1. Using a risk-free technique to make profits.
  2. Using a low ping rate VPN.
This has caused a lot of confusion in my mind.
  1. What does “risk-free technique” mean? In Forex, there is no strategy that is 100% risk-free, including arbitrage trading strategies and hedging strategies.
  2. A low latency VPS is always useful and necessary for traders for faster execution to ensure correct entry and exit prices.

1709551981188.png

Can anyone here help me understand what “risk-free” means to HFM here and why they do not allow the use of low ping rate VPNs?

Link to the Thread (ForexPeaceArmy) : https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-able-to-pay-hurry-up-to-wd-your-money.82304/

yup and bonuses work different, its good to see someone checking first, unless you ahve a certain strategy that works with bonuses its a lot safer in my opinion to trade with out them.

P.S. I like the new re-brand. hfm sounds better
I was thinking if anyone check participating in their latest promotion for the month of Ramadan..?

Back