Hi Guys

Hi Guys, Annie here! go easy on me as I have recently got into trading. I've had some great results in holding crypto from a few years ago, ( someone told me to get some) but now would like to try and understand the markets intimately. thnks for listening :)
Welcome to FPA Annie,

You can start from Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use the below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Hi Guys, Annie here! go easy on me as I have recently got into trading. I've had some great results in holding crypto from a few years ago, ( someone told me to get some) but now would like to try and understand the markets intimately. thnks for listening :)
Hello Annie! Warm welcome and happy to see more female traders here at the FPA. Check out "Mums Trading Forex" post https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/mums-trading-forex.68932/ on the other ladies who are here.

WOW....few years ago like when and at what price then?
I am pretty sure you are that person who, in 2010, made the first known commercial transaction using bitcoin to purchase two Papa John's pizzas for ₿10,000 because that was a guy (Laszlo Hanyecz)

Good luck and hope you have a very educational & pleasant time here.

Welcome and good move getting on that crypto advice !

Start with the forex school gain knowledge

Hello Annie,, Welcome to trading.... I wish you all the best with your learnings.. So first things first, get a good read of all the basic terminologies related to trading. This will help you to understand any trading blog that you might read later. Next get a demo account and just play around to see what all do you get in the market... Side by Side you can refer to the learning section of FPA to learn new things daily... Everyone here on FPA are eager to help each other. :)

Hi Annie, good move on holding crypto, bet you have made a bit there. Have you looked into any online training to get more of an insight into trading? I would definitely recommend working on a demo account before going live to build up your confidence and gain understanding. Good luck with trading

Well done with the crypto’s they’re a lot more volatile than the forex market.

Back