Hello Hi Newbie from UK

Dave108

Recruit
Hi came across this site by chance but very impressed so far. I am new to trading and wondering if the info here also includes general trading as in stocks and shares or just Forex? I would ideally like to learn about trading in stocks and shares as recently moved from ii to 212 trading much preferring the simplicity of the latter but would like to learn about trading strategies without spending $1000 for a YT 'Expert's' get rich quick scheme. Would welcome any advice. Thanks!

Hi came across this site by chance but very impressed so far. I am new to trading and wondering if the info here also includes general trading as in stocks and shares or just Forex? I would ideally like to learn about trading in stocks and shares as recently moved from ii to 212 trading much preferring the simplicity of the latter but would like to learn about trading strategies without spending $1000 for a YT 'Expert's' get rich quick scheme. Would welcome any advice. Thanks!
Welcome to FPA Dave,

Here are some important things for you to check out in the first place :)

You can start from Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use the below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any questions then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

Hey guys! I've just joined, myself. I'm just getting back into paper trading now and hopefully go live again in a few months.

Hey there , I am also new here, it seems to be a well moderated environment.

This information covers a range of trading topics, such as stocks and shares. It's wise of you to look for authentic trading strategies rather than relying on empty promises from so-called experts on YouTube. Keep expanding your knowledge and skills!

If you view stocks as long term investing instead of trying to catch short term movements, I highly recommend you read The Warren Buffett Way by Robert G. Hagstrom.

Back