• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
Thank you for your explanation.
Now I have a cent account with balance 10000.00 units with my own broker , what I have to do to get your signal, and how will you send me the trades ?

Dear Patrichia!

I thank you again that you fill this threat with some meat.

Please visit our homepage. There you will find "Kontakt". Fill in the fields and as fast as possible we will send you an email with every little detail you need to become a member of our trading group.

Yours faithfully

Ortwin Rich
Sales&Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Last edited:
Dear Patrichia!

I thank you again that you fill this threat with some meat.

Please visit our homepage. There you will find "Kontakt". Fill in the fields and as fast as possible we will send you an email with every little detail you need to become a member of our trading group.

Yours faithfully

Ortwin Rich
Sales&Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Thank you Ortwin Rich for your reply, but can I ask you , why do not put payment link on your site instead of spending time and effort in some e mails ?
You can simply put the link to pay , on your site, mention clearly the amount you should be paid, method of payments , for example visa, master card, skrill, paypal, etc. , mention also what the client has to do to join you, for example to send you his account number, trading password , investor password, and let this also be placed on your site, without sending e mails going and coming.
This will simplify the process and speed it , in one minute all this could be done from A to Z. it makes a big difference in your business.
Why I am telling you so ?
Of course you are free to run your business the way you like, of course you are the only one who knows what is the best for him to run the business, and you maybe have some points to run it your way, maybe what I suggest you to do, though it is nice and simplifies the process for clients like me, but you can not do it for some reasons. But I like to mention things what I believe it is good for business, and let others decide to do or not ?

Last edited:
Dear Patrichia!

I thank you for your kind point of view and for your nice words.

When we programmed and designed this EA for "Her Majesty" and reprogrammed it for use in banks and big insurance companies we did not think of small accounts. When we reprogrammed it for lower budgets, we did not think that our EA generates such a demand and success to so many people.

There are many reasons we can't or do not want to set up payment links to PayPal, Skrill or Netteller.

1. Now, none of our team has the time to set up such a link. We are quite busy with answering questions, like I do now here, setting up accounts and discussing and setting over 80 trades/signals per working day. We are working to full limit in the moment. 7 days a week with 16 hours each day. Except our Account Manager: he works "only" 5 days a week with 18 hours.

2. We want to keep our homepage as simple as posssible. No ads, no buttons.

3. We would like to keep the monthly fee as low as possible.

4. We have a limitation of subcribers. It's not worth to include such a link and do all the work including testing and re-testing a.s.o. One day will come, when we close our subscribing list. From that day on, a new cutomer can only jump in when another went out. But do not rush, we have plenty of slots left open.

4. But the most important is to talk to people. To tell them how to sign up, what they have to be careful of, a.s.o. There are so many click-buttons in this world, which make the live more and more anonymous. Click here, pay there without saying or writing a word. We do not see ourselves as a "factory". We want to write and talk to our customers and to those who want to join our litte trading group. There are always so many questions before someone subscribes, that the payment is the smallest problem, and a payment-button will not help us very much.

I thank you for your ideas and will I be grateful for every other thought from you.

With warm regards

Ortwin Rich
Sales&Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Last edited:
Hi All,

Just to let you know, I will be starting with "Queens Money Collector Real Test" within the next week.

I will setup everything including myfxbook and post the relevant details here to follow.

I opened a RoboForex Cent account as per instructions to make it fair and will fund this account with the initial minimum requirements off $100USD.

I have been following this signal for the past few days and communicated with Ortwin, he responded to each and every email in a timely manner. I still do have a few concerns, but its just my nature.

Whish me luck :)

Regards
MariusM

Hello all. I am interested in this service but would like to know if anybody knows of any brokers that offer cent accounts to USA clients. Roboforex seems to be a great brokers but is not available to USA residents. Any suggestions?

I will start with this today :D

And i will post here the results.

Updating.. ( 04/02/2015 )

Support always fast , no problem here.

in operations
I was initially scared of some operations.

But I decided to trust the signs now the impression that I have ...

these signs of scalping are really impressive , a really very good system ...

Now I will wait another week and analyze these signals , since I can sleep peacefully , because the operations are made ​​extremely well calculated.

Last edited:
Importance of Proportion between Master and Client regarding Balance and Leverage when copying signals

Hello to everybody and specially to those who has subscribed to our signal and to those who planning to come to us.

When we started that signal service we were not aware how much people we are getting in. How much demand there is to start Forex Trading with low budget on a more or less secure system. (Note: nothing is save in this world)

We started our signal and spread this out to 21 other accounts for testing purposes. Some of us, some of friends and family

Some were in British Pounds, some in Dollars, most in Euro and one in Cents. But all had the same: the initial deposit of 10.000 and the leverage 1:200.

We did not think about it that one day our account shows 36.000 and a newbie starts with 10.000, maybe with a different leverage than ours. All 21 account did exactly that what the master account did.

But now we are on that point where we have exactly that situation.

I will attach a long explanation at the end. All it says is: Lot size is calculated automatically for each subscriber, it depends on subscriber's and provider's balances and leverages.

With other words: When you expect the exact trades as we have on our master account, you should have the same balance or more and the same leverage. More balance is no problem. Less balance is a problem. Higher leverage on a smaller account is a BIG problem.

Below it will tell you, that a lower balance with higher leverage will lead to downsizing the lots. No matter what Queens Money Collector sends out, e.g. 0.1, 0.3, 0.5 will end on the subcribers site as 0.1 lots. That means, the lot size is not proportional between Master and Client which might lead to less profit or even to loss.

SOLUTION 1: Lower your leverage. But that will not give you a full guarantee.
SOLUTION 2: Fund your account to the master's level or above.

Long explanation, boring, but in detail.

The question of how exactly the Subscriber's deposit will participate in trading via Signals service is one of the most critical ones. When solving this issue, we followed the already mentioned principle - providing maximum protection for each participant. As a result, we can offer a secure solution for Subscribers.
When enabling signals in the terminal and subscribing to one of them, Subscribers should select what part of the deposit is to be used when following the signals. There was an alternative solution of setting the ratio between Subscriber's and Provider's position volumes. But such a system could not guarantee the security of the Subscriber's deposit. For example, suppose that Provider's deposit is 30 000$, while Subscriber's one is 10 000$ and the ratio of 1:1 has been selected. In that case, the Signals Provider may just wait out temporary drawdown having a large volume order, while the Subscriber may lose all the funds with all his or her positions closed by Stop Out. The situation may get even worse if the Provider's balance suddenly changes (top up or withdraw), while previously specified volumes ratio remains intact.
To avoid such cases, we have decided to implement the system of percentage-based allocation of the part of a deposit, which is to be used in trading via the Signals service. This system is quite complicated as it considers deposit currencies, their conversion and leverages.
Let's consider a specific example of using the volumes management system:
1. Provider: balance 15 000 USD, leverage 1:100
2. Subscriber1: balance 40 000 EUR, leverage 1:200, deposit load percentage 50%
3. Subscriber2: balance 5 000 EUR, leverage 1:50, deposit load percentage 35%
4. EURUSD exchange rate = 1.2700
Calculation of Provider's and Subscriber's position volumes ratio:
1. Balances ratio considering specified part of the deposit in percentage terms:
Subscriber1: (40 000 * 0,5) / 15 000 = 1,3333 (133.33%)
Subscriber2: (5 000 * 0,35) / 15 000 = 0,1166 (11.66%)
2. After considering the leverages:
Subscriber1: the leverage of Subscriber1 (1:200) is greater than Provider's one (1:100), thus correction on leverages is not performed
Subscriber2: 0,1166 * (50 / 100) = 0,0583 (5.83%)
3. After considering currency rates of the deposits at the moment of calculation:
Subscriber1: 1,3333 * 1,2700 = 1,6933 (169.33%)
Subscriber2: 0,0583 * 1,2700 = 0,0741 (7.41%)
4. Total percentage value after the rounding (performed using a multistep algorithm):
Subscriber1: 160% or 1.6 ratio
Subscriber2: 7% or 0.07 ratio
Thus under the given conditions, Provider's deal with volume of 1 lot will be copied:
- to Subscriber1 account in amount of 160% - volume of 1.6 lots
- to Subscriber2 account in amount of 7% - volume of 0.07 lots

Back