• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
Question to the experience users:

if the account is in the same broker as the master with same settings, more than minimum ammount and the trades never match the master account, the account always perform too diferent than the master account, oposite directions.... is this a scam or not?

Question to the experience users:

if the account is in the same broker as the master with same settings, more than minimum ammount and the trades never match the master account, the account always perform too diferent than the master account, oposite directions.... is this a scam or not?

Hello ! Who are you?

I think, you are just another jealous Signal, Robot or EA seller! One of them who betrayes us. Which is a scammer! And you are jealous, because we sending very profitable signals to our customers.

We have a lot of communication with our customers. We found out, that different trades between a master and a clients account can come from:

1. Most likely: weak internet connection, which leads to delayed trade execution and modification
2. no internet connection
3. PC shut off
4. MT4 shut off
5. MT4 startet but not logged-in correctly
6. MT4 started too late or shut off too early
7. different balance of master and clients account.
8. to high leverage compared to master account
9. clients PC goes to "save energy mode" and switches off WLAN, Ethernet-port and USB, means no connection.
10. clients PC restartet at night for auto-updating of Windows/other programms. MT4 starts not automatically.
11. electricity breaks down and switches PC off.
12. electricity breaks down and switches internet off.
13. VPS service is not working
14. others or mixture of above

You can see, there are many reasons, why there is a different between master and clients account. And it has absolutely nothing to do with scam.

I hope that opens your eyes.

Yours faithfully

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Hello ! Who are you?

I think, you are just another jealous Signal, Robot or EA seller! One of them who betrayes us. Which is a scammer! And you are jealous, because we sending very profitable signals to our customers.

We have a lot of communication with our customers. We found out, that different trades between a master and a clients account can come from:

1. Most likely: weak internet connection, which leads to delayed trade execution and modification
2. no internet connection
3. PC shut off
4. MT4 shut off
5. MT4 startet but not logged-in correctly
6. MT4 started too late or shut off too early
7. different balance of master and clients account.
8. to high leverage compared to master account
9. clients PC goes to "save energy mode" and switches off WLAN, Ethernet-port and USB, means no connection.
10. clients PC restartet at night for auto-updating of Windows/other programms. MT4 starts not automatically.
11. electricity breaks down and switches PC off.
12. electricity breaks down and switches internet off.
13. VPS service is not working
14. others or mixture of above

You can see, there are many reasons, why there is a different between master and clients account. And it has absolutely nothing to do with scam.

I hope that opens your eyes.

Yours faithfully

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Hi, I find this very confusing, as you only require us to log in with investor's password on our end, so that we don't have trading privilege, and all trading activities is done by your account manager on your end as per your mail. So how can the performances be affected by the terminal on the client's side?

Regards,

Yvan

Dear Yvan!

We can change that, but we do not want it. We want to sell our signal for a low price. As low as possible. Therefore you have also restrictions.

When we change that, we have to demand more money per month. We have to get more personnel in, which watches only if the fees are payed and check if the signal is open for the customers or has to be closed, because of missing payment.

But when you are a good trader and you need trade privileges, why do you need a profitabel signal provider than, like us ?

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Celebration Day

Dear Customers and to all who want to join us!

We broke down 3 walls this week!

1. We are succesfully on the market for more than 8 weeks. We call that a magic barrier. Not many EA, Robots or Signal are surviving this.

2. We made over 300% profit in just 8.7 weeks.

3. More than 2.500 trades with very good profit. No other one made so many trades such profitable as we did.

This is worth, to open a bottle of champagne this evening. Maybe 2 bottles !!!

Please forgive us, when we do not react on your mails immediatly :)

Yours faithfully

The complete I-Make-You-Rich-Team

Hello ! Who are you?

Hmmmm, I'm not too sure about this. Aside from the restrictions mentioned, the story that it was made for a "Queen", professionals do not reply like this.

I also saw some differences between my account and the master , and this was caused by failure of vps .. he fought and stood for 45 minutes down.

I'm having a great day, doubling signs or not ... I'm enjoying quite :) A very profitable day , great work Ortwin and his team .

Dear Customers and to all who want to join us!

We broke down 3 walls this week!

1. We are succesfully on the market for more than 8 weeks. We call that a magic barrier. Not many EA, Robots or Signal are surviving this.

2. We made over 300% profit in just 8.7 weeks.

3. More than 2.500 trades with very good profit. No other one made so many trades such profitable as we did.

This is worth, to open a bottle of champagne this evening. Maybe 2 bottles !!!

Please forgive us, when we do not react on your mails immediatly :)

Yours faithfully

The complete I-Make-You-Rich-Team

Congratulations Ortwin Rich
Enjoy your champagne
But I notice after this success, you have reduced the speed of trading, as I see the weekly result is very much different these days, during last few weeks, you had nice results every week, anyhow, wish you good luck.

Hello sir... I inquire about your ea using the form on your site last week but still i dont recieve any reply. Can you send me email how to subscribed? Jerx_fxpro at icloud dot com

Congratulations Ortwin Rich
Enjoy your champagne
But I notice after this success, you have reduced the speed of trading, as I see the weekly result is very much different these days, during last few weeks, you had nice results every week, anyhow, wish you good luck.

How is this signal service doing on your account now Patrichia? I notice in an earlier post the vendor said you don't need a VPS, then I noticed on another post that VPS is important. Does vendor have the master password on your broking account and he executes trades directly on your account, or is it a true signal service where you attached the EA to your chart in your account set up on a computer that's on 24/7 or a VPS? Bit confused how it operates and contradictions in this thread. cheers

Back