• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear Ortwin Rich
You just disconnected your signal when my subscription expired.
If you just remind the client few days before expiration date, the client automatically will renew the subscription, and that what all providers of any service do , even when subscription of any service expires, could be VPS, or signal , or whatever, the provider does not disconnect the service immediately like what you did with my account.
So, if you use a system of e mailing the client few days before expiration date, like vps providers do, that will be a great service.

Wish you good luck

Patrichia

Dear Ortwin rich
I made the payment of the renewal this morning and sent you an e mail telling you that payment done.
After 12 hours no reply from you, signal still not connected to my account, trades that you opened yesterday stil open with no one to care about, what happened ?
Again , please do not just disconnect the signal, just send a reminder few days before expiration date to remind the client to make the payment of renewal

I tryed to make a payment via paypal of 75 usd but it keeps saying " Sorry there is a problem please try again" I spoke with Paypal and they told me that there is nothing worng at my end. They told me to request an invoice from the vendor so that i can make a payment that way. I have sent a payment before to I-Make-You-Rich@mail.com for and it went through no problems. But now it will not go through for some reason Ortwin can you please look into this thanks or just end me an invoice to pay via Paypal.

Dear Ortwin rich
I made the payment of the renewal this morning and sent you an e mail telling you that payment done.
After 12 hours no reply from you, signal still not connected to my account, trades that you opened yesterday stil open with no one to care about, what happened ?
Again , please do not just disconnect the signal, just send a reminder few days before expiration date to remind the client to make the payment of renewal

He should just make it pick up automatically until the costumer cancels it on there on if they choose.This could be a big problem if they just stop the signals just because they have not verified the payment on there end. So what happened to your trades that are open now.

I tryed to make a payment via paypal of 75 usd but it keeps saying " Sorry there is a problem please try again" I spoke with Paypal and they told me that there is nothing worng at my end. They told me to request an invoice from the vendor so that i can make a payment that way. I have sent a payment before to I-Make-You-Rich@mail.com for and it went through no problems. But now it will not go through for some reason Ortwin can you please look into this thanks or just end me an invoice to pay via Paypal.

Hi
You should wait till the matter is clear with them, please read what I mentioned about my signal and my payment.
It is serious ,
Their is something wrong with them. many e mails from me with no reply from them.
It is now 17 hours since I made the payment , no reply from them.
So, better wait till we see what is the matter with them.

He should just make it pick up automatically until the costumer cancels it on there on if they choose.This could be a big problem if they just stop the signals just because they have not verified the payment on there end. So what happened to your trades that are open now.

Hello
Yes , I agree with you, it seems a serious problem they have, as I made the payment early in the morning, now 17 hours since I paid, with no reply from them.
Also sent them different e mails , with no reply from them.
It is a real problem seems to be.
They just disconnected the signal and left open positions with no care. I am very surprised. Then no reply at all to any e mail.

Wow i can not believe that Ortwin would do that, just leave the customer hanging without any control on the signal. And on top of it all no reply on the emails, very bad customer service i think i will wait to subscribe if that is the case. I tried to make a payment earlier today to and it would not go through.I sent a couple of emails regarding my problem but still no response. I wish he would just put a button on his site to make a payment to Paypal or to renew your service. It is very easy to set that up and would make things allot easier to manage instead of emails that take so long to respond to because of time difference and all. I wish you good luck and hope it will not cause too much draw down to your account. Maybe just close the trades manually if it is possible without too much loss and just leave it off until the problem is solved.

Wow i can not believe that Ortwin would do that, just leave the customer hanging without any control on the signal. And on top of it all no reply on the emails, very bad customer service i think i will wait to subscribe if that is the case. I tried to make a payment earlier today to and it would not go through.I sent a couple of emails regarding my problem but still no response. I wish he would just put a button on his site to make a payment to Paypal or to renew your service. It is very easy to set that up and would make things allot easier to manage instead of emails that take so long to respond to because of time difference and all. I wish you good luck and hope it will not cause too much draw down to your account. Maybe just close the trades manually if it is possible without too much loss and just leave it off until the problem is solved.

Hello Surge
I am really very sad for what he did.
Usually , when we say that someone is good, after sometime he becomes bad, and when we say that service of someone is good, it goes to bad service after sometime, it is always like this. something strange.
Now, it is 48 hours after I paid the renewal fee usd 25.00 , he did not care to reply,
He did not care about many open trades in a client account to go to hell, no problem for him.
I could manage to close some of the trades manually , and I keep trying closing rest of them manually too.
it is 2 days now , no reply to my payment.,
it is 2 days now , no reply to my many e mails.
it is 2 days now , did not connect my account even after I paid the renewal.
It is 2 days not , my open trades are floating and I manage to close manually.

Dear Surge
You are lucky that you did not pay,
You are lucky that you did not subscribe yet.
Better not to pay.
Better not to subscribe till you see what is doing with me..
I will update here every few hours.

Ladies and Gentelmen
This information to all members here
Because I used to update here always what happens with this signal
I update here also what is the problem now with this signal
For everyone to be aware of what they are doing with clients:
- My subscription with them should expire on 14 April 2015 and to be renewed .
- They did not inform me at all about subscription expiry date, they did not send any e mail or anything at all, they may say the information on the screen of mt4, but that is not enough, as many information on the screen of mt4, and the date is only very little line on the screen in between many lines,.
- All providers of any service, like vps or signal or whatever, they remind the client few days before expiry date to enable him to renew.
- Even if expiry date reached, the provider never just disconnect the vps or the signal, but they remind him, different times .
- What Ortwin Rich did, he did not remind me at all of the renewal.
- He did not send any e mail even to talk about the renewal.
- He just disconnected the signal, while many open trades are their, with floating loss, I have been trying to manually close them.
- When I found signal disconnected, and a message say subscription has expired, I paid immediately by Paypal,
- Paypal sent him information of my payment, I also sent him information of my payment.
- They did not care since I paid the money and did not connect the signal till now , 2 days.
- They did not care to reply to my several e mails for 2 days.
- I am very sad that the service became very bad like this.
- I am vey sad that they took the money since 2 days and did not connect the service .
- I am very sad for my account with many trades open with no care at all from them.
- I am very sad they never reply to many e mails from paypal and from me for 2 days.
This is the fact now with this signal
All should take care now

Last edited:
That is too bad, Especially after Ortwin said all these things about other vendors not caring. Now he is doing the same. I hope he gets it going for all the people that are stuck in the trades. I'm glad i did not start with him.

My sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread. Your feedback has probably saved me a significant amount of funds. My attempts to contact Ortwin have failed and I have cancelled my PayPal funds transfer. Again; many thanks.

Back