• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
Ladies and Gentlemen
Update of this signal
At last , Ortwin Rich, has replied to our e mails , with details of what was happening with him since he disappeared from us and disconnected the signal.
All I understood from him that problem is because things with them were not well organized, this caused the problems with us.
Of course , nothing can justify stopping signal and leaving trades floating with no control like what they did, and nothing also can justify not replying to clients for a week.
What I understood from him , that he wants to keep the signal running , and he wants to keep his clients too.
If this is correct, we really support him.
For me , my account is connected again and it is running as usual.
We hope good things for everyone. I forgive him for the problem happened, and hope not to happen again.

1000% Profit in just 4 Months according to MyFxBook

A happy HELLO to EVERYBODY !!!

1000 % PROFIT in just 4 months!

250% EACH Month !

Time to celebrate again :)

Yours complete

I-Make-You-Rich Team

Last edited:
Dear Patrichia!

I am happy that we are friends again.

We try to avoid that problem, no access to our mailbox, in the future. We post another mail adress here to contact us.

We hate it very much when we can not help our customers.

Have a pip-rich time.

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Dear Customers!

Please pay in advance for the following month. You will not loose a single day when you pay earlier.

You can see how long your subscribtion lasts on your MT4.
It shows you the date and time when it will end and PLUS the remaining subscribtion time.

On top of this our system generates a warning message 3 days before your subscribtion end.
Also the the following days and one mail telling you that your subscribtion stopped.

This could avoid such a trouble, when we simply can not react on your mails, because we can not log in to our mail account.

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Last edited:
Wow my account is in a Draw Down 30% at this time.
Ladies and Gentlemen
My account had blown up, it is wiped out completely.
When I found DD is increasing, I sent an e mail to Ortwin Rich, told him DD is high, Market is going up, you keep adding sell positions, which is crazy action, but he did not reply to me and kept adding more positions against the trend.
This is the result of trust, my account balance was usd 119000.00 and now is usd 16.00

Ladies and Gentlemen
When I found DD is increasing, I sent an e mail to Ortwin Rich, told him DD is high, Market is going up, you keep adding sell positions, which is crazy action, but he did not reply to me and kept adding more positions against the trend.
This is the result of trust, my account balance was usd 119000.00 and now is usd 16.00

Dear Ortwin
I sent you different e mail, no reply from you
Again , no reply
Then what is the story again, not able to open your e mail again

very bad

Dear Ortwin
I sent you different e mail, no reply from you
Again , no reply
Then what is the story again, not able to open your e mail again

i also blew my account yesterday ,. send mail because i was worried,. but no response,. 1500 euro gone,..

my friend Toon ,. also blew up his account thx to QMC ortwin ,. 1100 euro gone....

thx ortwin i make you broke , or was it rich ? lol

grtsssss toon and esther

Ladies and Gentlemen

WOW! Do you mean $119,000 or $11,900 ?
Either way it is a heart breaker, I have been there before.
I was in the process of making a deposit, I will refrain from doing that now.
Thanks for sharing this with us.

Glenn

Back