• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear Ortwin
I sent you different e mail, no reply from you
Again , no reply
Then what is the story again, not able to open your e mail again

Dear Patrichia!

I am sorry when we do not react with in one hour to your emails.

We answer one after the other. But in big DD times we receive hundreds of mails from our customers about that plus the "normal" mail.

Therefore, please, allow us 24 hours reaction time.

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

i also blew my account yesterday ,. send mail because i was worried,. but no response,. 1500 euro gone,..

my friend Toon ,. also blew up his account thx to QMC ortwin ,. 1100 euro gone....

thx ortwin i make you broke , or was it rich ? lol

grtsssss toon and esther

Hello Toon and Esther!

We already discussed that!

You three ran into the bonus trap. We always warn our customers about that when we see it.

Also your friend M. should have warned you!

Sorry, that you lost your money.

Yours Ortwin

Last edited:
My account is gone too on Wednesday (29.04.) - DD was more than 85% and at this time the signal has a total of 63 open (and most negative) trades (some of them since a few days).

My Setup (19.04.) to start (a little more than 100% of the master-account): Roboforex Euro-Cent account balanced with 930 Euro with 115% deposit Bonus (930 + 1070 = 2000) plus 150 without bonus (2000 + 150 = 2150 or 215.000,00 Euro Cent).

Rules of the Bonus say: if equity is equal to the bonus, the bonus will be removed. So this setup can resist a DD untill -54%.

Before 29.04. DD maximum was about 50% and before I started I asked if there is an argument against using bonuses - answere was no!

I think about what would have happened if I had not used the bonus. Then would my account must withstand the horrable DD of -85%?

So Patrichia and forexesther, did You have also used a bonus or your accounts burst without bonus?

For me the lessens I learned so far is to use only singlas they:
- have minimum DD (not 50%, not 60% or even 85%)
- use tight stop losses so that negative trades are not held so long
- (maybe don´t use bonuses)

Dear Martin!

I am sorry to read this. But the actual DD was only 45% and not 80%

To proof that got here Queens Money Collector System by OrtwinRich | Myfxbook

Click on DRAWDOWN tab above the chart. Move your mouse on the highest red bar. Than you will see 45,97%

When only 45% DD wiped out your account, you probably run into the bonus trap.
The Broker cancels the bonus and your account runs immediatly out of money and your trades are stopped out.

We always warn about to take a bonus. When you take it, do not calculate it as your initial balance.

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales & Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

1 - It is strange that all our accounts wiped out , but the signal provider's account still alive, but it was about to explode too, but I think he has added money to his account in the last moment to keep it alive.

2 - About this EA you talk about, as you said on DEMO , is very nice on Demo accounts only, like all EAs, but in real live accounts is totally different, we tried this EA since was launched , that was abut 2 or 3 years ago, its price is high , and performance is very low , it is dangerous, just be carful with real money if you will buy it.

3 - Just to see how do they deceive people, on their site, you find the word ( Live results ) in blue cololr, just click on it, you will find only demo accounts , and back tests, all this is useless with real trading of course.

4 - The live account they put on their site, is stopped in the year 2013

so, in light of this , what can you expect from those people , you can judge .

I lost a lot of money too , more than you, with (Queens money collector ) , also , lost a lot of money with other scammers.

That is why I do my best fighting scammers, and not to let anyone else become a victim .

Wish you good luck

Please discuss the Everex Robot on another threat.

This is defenetly not the right place.

You will only confuse people.

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich

Dear Martin!

I am sorry to read this. But the actual DD was only 45% and not 80%

To proof that got here Queens Money Collector System by OrtwinRich | Myfxbook

Click on DRAWDOWN tab above the chart. Move your mouse on the highest red bar. Than you will see 45,97%

When only 45% DD wiped out your account, you probably run into the bonus trap.
The Broker cancels the bonus and your account runs immediatly out of money and your trades are stopped out.

We always warn about to take a bonus. When you take it, do not calculate it as your initial balance.

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales & Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com
Dear Ortwin,

I looked at the Reference chart from myfxbook Queens Money Collector System by OrtwinRich | Myfxbook at "Stat"-tab to see overall values. There the overall value for DD says 85.37%. Maybe because some times the signal opens many trades without stop-loss and they go negative and negative for few days. Before my account blows up I had 63 open trades (some of them since a few days - more and more negative!). Maybe I´am wrong or missunderstand the (overall) value?

I undertand, that my account is blowed up earlier then the others without bonus because I use the bonus. But as I can read here other accounts without bonus blowed too. And I never had the information using the bonus causes in disadvantages. Before I started I asked you via mail if there is an argument against using bonuses and the answere was "no". So I used the bonus.

By the way...
At my startingpoint the celarly statement was "You can not start anymore with just 100 USD. That would not work with our Robot...That was possible at the beginning, 3 months ago. Now you need about 50% of the master account's balance.".
You can read it here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...e/35356-i-make-you-rich-com-6.html#post199149.

Since yesterday (and since some accounts are blowed) I can read "You can start with 100 USD only":
Read here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore.../35356-i-make-you-rich-com-15.html#post203711

What has changed that this is possible again?

Best regards,
Martin

Dear Patrichia!

I am sorry to read this. But you and me found out WHY this happened.

You set your settings to cancel any trade when it reaches 25% DD.

Yours settings was deadly for your account.
Our system requires the full range of your account.

When you trust us only 25% than you should better not use our system to make you rich.

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Dear Ortwin
I already put a lot of trust on your system.
Your recommended setting was 50 % of account to close all trades if DD reaches this level.
I made 75 % to close all trades if DD reaches this level.
If I put was made it 25 % , I would have lost only 25 % of my account,
But I said account was blown, that means it has been wiped out and no money left in the account due to very high DD.

Please discuss the Everex Robot on another threat.

This is defenetly not the right place.

You will only confuse people.

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich

I do not discuss another EA here.
It is someone else who lost money with you, is recommending that EA to use, you can go back and see , he mentioned this and mentioned also the website of that EA for people to see.
It is me who explains that the other EA is bad, and advise him not to use, that for everyone to understand and not to run behind that other EA.
It is clear that I reply to the other person who recommends other EA here.
It is better for you to blame the other person who recommends other EA here , not to blame me for replying him.
If I am bad, I can tell him , yes it is a good EA and go for it, but I advise him not to go for it. I am not against you here, please read carefully.
Thanks

Dear Ortwin
I already put a lot of trust on your system.
Your recommended setting was 50 % of account to close all trades if DD reaches this level.
I made 75 % to close all trades if DD reaches this level.
If I put was made it 25 % , I would have lost only 25 % of my account,
But I said account was blown, that means it has been wiped out and no money left in the account due to very high DD.

Dear Patrichia!

I am sorry, but I never recommend settings to close all trades if DD reaches this level of 50 % of the account . This is wrong. When I did so, please tell me where and when.

I can see on your history file in our database that all your trades were closed at 25% DD.
If you want, I can easily post a screenshot of that file.

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

I publish our updated Excel-File to view it or down load it.

Hello Everybody!

It's a long time ago I posted our profits.

Therefore I publish our updated Excel-File to view it or down load it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3q794myvhun7g2/QMC.xls?dl=0

This list excludes all rebates. Rebates are not calculated nor as profit neither as deposit. Therefore the total balance mismatches the balance shown on MyFxBook, FPA or FxBlue

For those who a afraid of downloading files from unknown sources, I write down the most important info of this file.

Weeks covered: 21
Startin Balance: 8.783
Today's Balance: 199.292
Total Profit 190.509
Total Profit 2.177.33%
Weekly Profit 103.68%

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Dear Patrichia!

I am sorry, but I never recommend settings to close all trades if DD reaches this level of 50 % of the account . This is wrong. When I did so, please tell me where and when.

I can see on your history file in our database that all your trades were closed at 25% DD.
If you want, I can easily post a screenshot of that file.

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Hi Ortwin
When we install your EA on our chart, their are ( inputs ) , you said leave everything as it is, and change only the lot scalling according to my account balance. That is fine up to here, no problem. Their are different inputs in the EA, one of them called :
MaxDrawDownPercent = 50.0
This value is already their in the EA , you put it in the inputs of your EA, that is why i say it is your recommendation
I understand that meaning of this item, is : when the drawdown of account above this value (50 % of account balance ) , all open trades will be closed immediately.
That what i understand the meaning of this item .
Is their another meaning ? of different meaning for this item ?
Please explain ?

Thank you

Patrichia

Back