• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss iForex.com (.in, .hu)

General discussions of a financial company
Well, I’d say it definitely became a bit clearer. Bitcoin at least shows some signs of uptrend these days. I would even consider opening some iForex Bitcoin deals in the foreseeable future.
Just need to find the right entry point.

I don’t know. I think it’s too early to make the final conclusions about BTC and other altcoins.
Yes, it has been on the uptrend for a while but we have to wait for correction and then we can make our minds about it.
Be very careful. It’s a complicated asset and very tricky to trade too.

As I told you before, until the $24000 price tag is not crossed, we can be confidently that crypto sphere is safe.
But you’re right, it’s too early to be too ambitious about cryptos. So I try to turn my atention to something more stable, like forex pairs for example.
Everything is steady there. USD is crushing everything:)

I have to say this guys. I told you so!:D
Bitcoin has flown to the sky in recent months. So we have to pay attention to it and prepare our equity for some hardcore trading.

LOL. I think at this point there is no sense to argue about it. The only thing that is left to resolve is the best entry point. What do you think?

As far as I can see, if you want to trade Bitcoin you should wait for the next adjustment of the price. Right now it’s too dangerous to enter the market.
Cryptos have the capacity to destroy any deposit, regardless of the size and depth.

Thanks for great advice, buddy!
As you advised I waited for correction and when price stopped near support level I realized that this was the moment. I opened long and took profit! Perfect!

Looks like our Bitcoin talk has started to pay off
Congratulations, friend!

Actually guys you know what I was thinking about just now? Leverage. We've been talking about entry points and corrections. And also about how dangerous it can be to short right now. So I was thinking about leverage.
What do you say we discuss that? Especially since our broker has something to offer on this subject.

What do you mean? If you mean that iForex allows you non leveraged trading mode, then unfortunately bitcoin is not available in this trading mode.
And the leverage that we have now is quite enough for profitable trading.

Yes, I realize that leverage set by broker for cryptocurrencies is fine. But I wanted to discuss possibilities of trading without leverage. After all, some of us are interested in crypto.
And among those assets that are available for non-leveraged trading are other solid cryptos that can be traded 1:1.
Most likely, such trading can even be called investing. But I'm not sure

Anyway this is a pretty interesting opportunity and I wanted to read your opinion about it.

Back