In order to be successful a trader needs to be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience will brings pips to your and this comes from experience. Market is very bad in some weeks and very good in some weeks. We have to just wait for the good days and reap most out of them.

Yes market not favors all the time when we go for trading some times we have to wait for weeks to find suitable market move for our trading. It is patience that helps you . Impatience traders just buy or sell without thinking of trend and right entry importance. If we wait it will easy to make money according to our plan.

Patience will brings pips to your and this comes from experience. Market is very bad in some weeks and very good in some weeks. We have to just wait for the good days and reap most out of them.
Yeah because it moves in waves. We have to learn how to ride this waves but still keeping a cool head and control our trading risks properly.

That's right. But don't miss out knowledge that most people wants to ignore, according to my experience.
Like FPA quoted "Knowledge is key to winning pips, discipline (patience) is key to protect the pips"
These two must exist side by side in your trading life.

That's right. But don't miss out knowledge that most people wants to ignore, according to my experience.
Like FPA quoted "Knowledge is key to winning pips, discipline (patience) is key to protect the pips"
These two must exist side by side in your trading life.

Indeed one should have equal mixture of intelligence and patience to win in the forex market. Because sustaining in the forex market is all that matters to win and make consistent gains in the forex trading business. I just pray to possess both soon :p

Indeed one should have equal mixture of intelligence and patience to win in the forex market. Because sustaining in the forex market is all that matters to win and make consistent gains in the forex trading business. I just pray to possess both soon :p
How to demonstrate sustainable trading if market is extremely powerful and makes almost random moves. Are there solid guides for make correct predictions?

I think we can trying to learn about the trend behaviour, if likely movement on random moves, hence we can avoid on these conditions rather than we enforced to open trades but with higher risk for the end trading result, I think as good trader they will only enter on best time to open entries and avoid on doubtful condition

Patience is very important thing while trading. If you are calm and patient than you always take a right decision. Which never makes you lose. So be patient and calm while trading. If you want to become successful than it needs time because there is no shortcuts in this platform.

Patience is very important thing while trading. If you are calm and patient than you always take a right decision. Which never makes you lose. So be patient and calm while trading. If you want to become successful than it needs time because there is no shortcuts in this platform.
How to be patient if you lose? How to control emotions and avoid thinking about your losses? I think it's impossible for a newbie that's why they often make mistakes.

I have seen many traders get personal when i tell them to be patient in forex trading. They think that i am questioning their intelligence. They need to understand that everything requires time to sustain. Just don't rush things and hurt yourself. Don't take things personal and listen to experience traders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back