• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Trying to be a trader and need a broker

Help me find a company
Hi everyone,

I am new with all the trading, trying to be a part time trader and make a few 2 digits bucks a day and hopefully can became a full trader someday.
I've been demo account since Nov 2020 by using official MT4 demo account mostly trading XAU/USD. I think I should use the broker demo so I can see how everything really works and get use to it.

I'm looking for a broker that will accept US clients and I read online from stockbrokers.com and some other website IG,Etoro and Forex.com is the top and Forex is the only one that have MT4 planform so I opened 1 demo account with Forex.com like 2 weeks ago and Ive been testing it, so far its alright but didnt like how the leverage is 1:50 and for trading metal leverage is 1:1 but read in the US 1:50 is max I just have to get used to it and forget about trading Mental since its 1:1 and just focus on Forex market instead.

I read lots of reviews and scams that you could deposit but good luck with withdraw money, so I think I should stick with a well known company in the US cuz there is no point even I make 100K profit and cant withdraw. I think I will stick with Forex.com even tho I think its ok. I came here read some reviews see do I have other options and found out that Forex.com wasnt that great.
I start reading on the reviews looking for the highly good one but sadly they dont accept US clients like IC markets.com

So my question is here for the US trader what broker do you use? I prefer using MT4 and be able to trade metal but if I have to start using a new planform and no metal I will learn to get used to it.

Thanks and happy trading everyone!
There are a few offshore brokers that offer larger leverage, and some regulated ones - but do your own research. Good luck with your trading journey.

I’m from the US as well and felt extremely frustrated when I first started searching for a broker because so many didn’t accept US clients. I would up opening an account with CedarFX and I’ve been trading with them since. I’d say that they’re a good broker with competitive pricing and worth checking out if you still haven’t found one.

I’m from the US as well and felt extremely frustrated when I first started searching for a broker because so many didn’t accept US clients. I would up opening an account with CedarFX and I’ve been trading with them since. I’d say that they’re a good broker with competitive pricing and worth checking out if you still haven’t found one.
Did you go for ECO account or the commission free?

I’m from the US as well and felt extremely frustrated when I first started searching for a broker because so many didn’t accept US clients. I would up opening an account with CedarFX and I’ve been trading with them since. I’d say that they’re a good broker with competitive pricing and worth checking out if you s
Thanks for the suggestion. I heard good things about this broker too. But I want to know their withdrawal policy. Is it all good with this broker in this area? Thanks for your help.

In the current climate, everyone should be opting for their ECO account......
What is the ECO account? Too right we should using companies that are more eco-friendly. I try to in everything I do. If everyone does a little bit hopefully we can make a big difference.

Are they OK for US only or everyone?

Usually offshore brokers offer larger leverage. You may do a good search to find a good offshore brokers that accept US clients. I am wishing you all the very best.

Yeah the CFTC has you by the short and curlys for broker choice these days. Offshore will be your best bet if you want to get access to better trading conditions.

As the poster above me has stated its the restrictions by the CFTC which limits your broker choices .
Offshore will give access to better Leverage options no restrictions on scalpers traders wanting to hedge etc

Back