Resolved: I feel like a scam is happening soon(AxiTrader)

tanrui1994

Recruit
Hi Everyone, I am relatively new toward Forex.
Recently, I registered a broker, AxiTrader and i did my research before choosing them.
They have hired actual hometown people working in that company. I am from Singapore btw.

I did research on their companies in LinkedIn and realize they are regularly posting about their WorkLife and events.

I just started training with them about 2 days back and i use a transfer method call "Paynow" which is available in my country only.
The deposit sequence is Me > Rapyd(a payment getaway that is localise in my country) > Axitrader
The withdrawal sequence is Axitrader take from my mt4 account then> Rapyd then to > Me

First few withdrawal is really smooth.
As quick as 10 min and not more than 1 hour. But only recently, I requested 3x withdrawal and only 1 was successful.
The amount is $300 usd, $684 usd and $200 (successful)
Subsequently, they reject the another 2 withdrawal.
I start to scare if my entire account will be lock and no withdrawal can be done.
I just apply a full withdrawal of my account via bank(alternative way of withdrawal)

Hello everyone, 2 days I selected an Australian Broker, Axitrader.

Why I pick them is because they look legit with LinkedIn page setup with tons of update about work-life and events. On top of that, all their bosses are in LinkedIn as well and are regularly posting or liking stuffs.

In additional to that, I also see they hired my own country people, help out with charity in Singapore which increase the legitimacy.

I deposit about 3.5k USD 2 days back via a payment mode which I believe only applicable for my country, Singapore.

It is Paynow and it is seemless and fast.
I place my deposit using a QR code that was generated by Axitrader to pay the funds over a payment getaway company called Rapyd. This company is registered and have office in Singapore and have a global presence as well.

So once deposit is in then axitrader will setup the funds into my MT4 account.

Deposit happen on 3 days back 26 Feb. All smooth without hiccup. Did a few withdrawal and it is fast. As fast as 10min and not more than 1 hours. Very quick and fast.

Only 29th Feb,I start to find suspicious. I made 3 withdrawal in a span of 10 hours. 2 got rejected and another got through.

Then it start to make me worry whether it will lead to a scam. Because the amount withdraw is small in accordance to my account.

As of 29th Feb, I decide to withdraw everything(10kusd) via bank transfer as one of the reasons why the reject the 2 withdrawal is because the payment mode got error or might be rejected by Rapyd which I doubt so.

They say they bank transfer will be 1-3 days. I want to prepare myself for the worst. . Any inputs and advices will be much appreciated.

Hello everyone, 2 days I selected an Australian Broker, Axitrader.

Why I pick them is because they look legit with LinkedIn page setup with tons of update about work-life and events. On top of that, all their bosses are in LinkedIn as well and are regularly posting or liking stuffs.

In additional to that, I also see they hired my own country people, help out with charity in Singapore which increase the legitimacy.

I deposit about 3.5k USD 2 days back via a payment mode which I believe only applicable for my country, Singapore.

It is Paynow and it is seemless and fast.
I place my deposit using a QR code that was generated by Axitrader to pay the funds over a payment getaway company called Rapyd. This company is registered and have office in Singapore and have a global presence as well.

So once deposit is in then axitrader will setup the funds into my MT4 account.

Deposit happen on 3 days back 26 Feb. All smooth without hiccup. Did a few withdrawal and it is fast. As fast as 10min and not more than 1 hours. Very quick and fast.

Only 29th Feb,I start to find suspicious. I made 3 withdrawal in a span of 10 hours. 2 got rejected and another got through.

Then it start to make me worry whether it will lead to a scam. Because the amount withdraw is small in accordance to my account.

As of 29th Feb, I decide to withdraw everything(10kusd) via bank transfer as one of the reasons why the reject the 2 withdrawal is because the payment mode got error or might be rejected by Rapyd which I doubt so.

They say they bank transfer will be 1-3 days. I want to prepare myself for the worst. . Any inputs and advices will be much appreciated.
Is there any specific reason for the declined widthrwal?

And wireless transfer take time.

Did your 10kusd got successful message or email?

If yes then ask them the details of the withdrawal.

There is chances that they say you can withdraw same method as you deposited.

Hi colonel, for the rejected withdrawals They show tons of possible reasons but I read all, none of them seem relevant to me.

I can share in this thread if needed.

The 10usdk I just request. They currently processing and it will take 1-3 days to payout but this time is through my bank account.

Hi colonel, for the rejected withdrawals They show tons of possible reasons but I read all, none of them seem relevant to me.

I can share in this thread if needed.

The 10usdk I just request. They currently processing and it will take 1-3 days to payout but this time is through my bank account.
Wait until tomorrow to get an update, if you can't see any update until 5 P.M Australian time then go to live chat and ask for an update about your withdrawal.

It is really scary to see how some broker can be so legitimate and regulated in the public eye but deep down, they are shady.

But I won't put a bad name or assumption to axitrader because there may have due to have some error. Will give them a benefit of doubt first

It is really scary to see how some broker can be so legitimate and regulated in the public eye but deep down, they are shady.

But I won't put a bad name or assumption to axitrader because there may have due to have some error. Will give them a benefit of doubt first
All you need is to be patient, let's give them time until Monday and if did not get satisfied answer then I will help you with next suggestions to get your funds :)

Just an update from their support. Don't seem like a AI generated reply. I really hope there is no further hiccups...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-01-11-32-42-99_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-01-11-32-42-99_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 57
Hi @FxMaster, Axitrader did manage to withdraw the money to my bank account. And they promised date of withdrawal is 1-3 days via bank account. They did commit within 24 hours excluding the weekends overlaps..

I think end of the day, in regards to money, everyone have a level of anixety to it. I didnt give Axi a chance to rectify their end before coming to here to seek advice.

Patience and communication is something a few factor to take into consideration

You may put this thread into resolved status

Back