Resolved: I can't withdraw my money from RoboForex

Areug

Recruit
Hi, i have deposited money on RoboForex 2 weeks ago and now i'd like to withdraw it and they won't let me.
They're not trying to help either on a Customer Service level,, alll i'm getting are classic pre-typed replies.

The only reason they're giving is that :

1709916431665.png

Never have i seen or heard about a "Do not honor" comment, a bank refusing incoming money or a broker claiming fees on a withdrawal.
I tried to contact my bank and they told me they never heard about that "Do not honor" comment either and that they wouldn't refuse an incoming money transfer.
They told me to contact the Credit Card support service and they told me the same, and that i was the company's fault.

I can't even select the card i paid with as the refund option :

1709916840403.png

Hi, i have deposited money on RoboForex 2 weeks ago and now i'd like to withdraw it and they won't let me.
They're not trying to help either on a Customer Service level,, alll i'm getting are classic pre-typed replies.

The only reason they're giving is that :

View attachment 90696

Never have i seen or heard about a "Do not honor" comment, a bank refusing incoming money or a broker claiming fees on a withdrawal.
I tried to contact my bank and they told me they never heard about that "Do not honor" comment either and that they wouldn't refuse an incoming money transfer.
They told me to contact the Credit Card support service and they told me the same, and that i was the company's fault.

I can't even select the card i paid with as the refund option :

View attachment 90697
@Manager RF, Can we have your attention here, please?

Dear Areug,
We understand your concerns and have made every effort to resolve the issue. We've provided a detailed response to your concern in the ticket #1772731.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reply within the existing ticket, and our Support team will be more than happy to assist you further.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter.

Regards,
RoboForex

Dear Areug,
We understand your concerns and have made every effort to resolve the issue. We've provided a detailed response to your concern in the ticket #1772731.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reply within the existing ticket, and our Support team will be more than happy to assist you further.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter.

Regards,
RoboForex
@Areug, here is the reply from the official representative about your issue.

Hi,

Funds have been restored, it was tedious and i still got billed the withdrawal fees but it's solved.

Thanks for your help @FxMaster !
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to the resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back