InvestTech FX Senior executives charged by Canadian Police over alleged fraud

thank you for the news.

i hope FPA will become a well known spot for the enforcing bodies to take cues from.

Since 2011 the fraudster's emphasis is increasingly towards exploiting Paypal's TOTAL reluctance to follow-up on intangibles fraud (aka non-deliverables). If it's not mailed or FEDEX'd to you, any purchase made through Paypal carries no actual money-back guarantee.... unlike a Clickbank purchase. So the fraudsters can operate with total impunity. Believe me, it took a couple of nasty experiences for me to wake up to the scum-scamsters' new and ingenious modus operandi. My advice is NEVER to buy downloadable software/EBooks etc of any kind through PayPal. It's not as if they're in cahoots with the scamsters, it's just that they appreciate the increased business and don't care (after all, it IS cunningly concealed within their terms and conditions).

Its always good to hear about justice, I pray that all who came to FPA will get justice too (If they are loyal).

What worries me is that InvestTechFx.com's website is still online. I'll wager that they are still accepting deposits.

Back