JAFX.com

Straight_Ace

Recruit
I am extremely impressed by JAFX support. I mean it's just top notch. I deposited .5 BTC recently. Deposit went through pretty quickly. I have even spent a lot of time asking the support desk about SWAP fees and lot sizes and leverage and they actually helped answer a lot of my questions. We will see how my first withdrawal goes. I don't know John Anthony but his style reflects the kind of transparency the age of crypto calls for. Well done, Sir.

I also spent some time going through the BTC wallets, and despite tough reviews of a few, the are getting huge deposits, daily. Many millions a day. Wish them success--- so they can be solvent to payout my coming million :).

CryptoatForex

Recruit
I am extremely impressed by JAFX support. I mean it's just top notch. I deposited .5 BTC recently. Deposit went through pretty quickly. I have even spent a lot of time asking the support desk about SWAP fees and lot sizes and leverage and they actually helped answer a lot of my questions. We will see how my first withdrawal goes. I don't know John Anthony but his style reflects the kind of transparency the age of crypto calls for. Well done, Sir.

I also spent some time going through the BTC wallets, and despite tough reviews of a few, the are getting huge deposits, daily. Many millions a day. Wish them success--- so they can be solvent to payout my coming million :).
Good to hear.
I use them too and have found the support first class.

Jmcglobal

Recruit
Jafx is a good broker, they may be some mistakes in the past, but now, jafx has maintained high intergrity.i advice all to trust jafx, for they service is more than satisfied.
@Mmadubugwuchibuife@gmail.com ...user of jafx.

CryptoatForex

Recruit
Jafx is a good broker, they may be some mistakes in the past, but now, jafx has maintained high intergrity.i advice all to trust jafx, for they service is more than satisfied.
@Mmadubugwuchibuife@gmail.com ...user of jafx.
I personally use them with no problems and have done for over a year.