• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss JustMarkets.com (was Justforex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
That’s right! Which instruments do you use for technical analysis? As for me, I prefer different indictors, like sma and rsi.

For me it mostly depends from the asset I want to analyze. For example, if it’s eurusd, I use CCI, which is also called the trading channel indicator. Additionally, for indicating the trend I use Heiken Ashi indicator, which works very well on H1 timeframe.

Wow, your indicators are so complicated… I bet they were pretty hard to learn and adapt to your trading strategy…

I wouldn't say that is for a long time, I’ve just tried something and just used it, and later modified is, that's all)

Trading on BitCoin accounts is available 24/7

Dear forumers!

We are glad to tell you that weekends are not a hindrance any more if you trade cryptocurrencies! From 17.09.2016 you will be able to trade digital currencies round the clock 7 days a week.

Benefits of BitCoin accounts from JustForex:

- leverage 1:5;
- Visa/Mastercard and other payment methods;
- exchange liquidity.

Get registered, open BitCoin account, deposit it and trade cryptocurrencies round the clock together with JustForex.

Don't know, I’m just trading, and for me the best indicator of the trading strategy effectiveness is its performance, and to me the results of my strategy are satisfied, you can estimate them)
c83a62bb1745450eacf26727cd54e028.jpg

What a boaster) You don't miss the opportunity once again to show your successes in the public eye) By the way, do you use pipsing strategy or medium term trading?

In different ways, depending on my mood, if I am in high spirits I prefer a quick trade. I use my ECN account for pipsing, if I want a more measured trade, it prefer the classics, so I can choose by this broker.

Berlin Affiliate Conference on the 20th - 23rd October

Dear forumers,

JustForex will take part in Berlin Affiliate Conference, which will be held on the 20th - 23rd October. Here major marketing representatives in the field of forex trading, binary options, and gambling share their experiences and present their affiliate programs. This year the conference has a visit from more than 3,000 delegates and 100 affiliate programs.

We invite you to visit the JustForex FPE 118 stand in the most active days of the event – on the 21st and 22nd October. Our affiliate managers will talk in detail about JustForex affiliate program, answer questions and give full attention to all guests. In addition, you can participate in the prize draw and take useful souvenirs.

Would you like to make an appointment with our representatives? Write at affiliates@justforex.com.
Read more about the conference following the link.

Best regards,
JustForex team

Back