1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KeonConsultancy.com

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Terry Bwanika

Terry Bwanika Recruit

Hello there. How do I join your fund?

3. forexluck

forexluck Recruit

Just visit the site keonconsultancy.com and send email asking this question.

4. consul

consul Recruit

I joined up using their fund management program, placed $10,000 into their nominated broker (Hotforex) and they lost the lot in just under 2 months.

So beware....as that is nothing fund management, it is stupidity, also on my part I must admit, never should have trusted them to manage and protect the fund.

---------------------------

5. Anthony Kannampuzha

same thing happened with me. its a one man show and he lost all my money (more than 6000 USD) in a matter of few days. so guys out there be care and if you have enough money to loose go ahead and and give it to him. he is a total fraud.

6. niyazmak

niyazmak Recruit

Dont Join with this Basterd(Anand Kumar Dubey)

Please do not join with this guy (ANAND KUMAR DUBEY), he is really bustard, last Nov 2013 ,i given to manage my account 10000$, he vanished with in 2 minute , to get IB commission, he got almost 4000$ IB commission . he told me its by mistake happen, really his planning was to cheat to get IB commission.If you wanna still join with this bustard, before that sent me email to niyaz@ggtt.ae or call me 00971507014493 ( DUBAI) i will show you all history of chat & his email in team viewer. so please dont trust his words, he will say many excuse.

7. niyazmak

niyazmak Recruit

Please dont join with this basterd