• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss KIEXO.com

General discussions of a financial company
I opened an account relatively recently, starting with a minimum of $ 250. I will not say anything bad about the platform, the lack of unnecessary information and ease of use are encouraging.
I'm trading with more than one broker in order to find the best option for myself. I invested small deposits into each one. I always say that everyone should find out the pros and cons for themselves.

I'm trading with more than one broker in order to find the best option for myself. I invested small deposits into each one. I always say that everyone should find out the pros and cons for themselves.
I always start with a minimum allowed deposit myself - it just makes more sense. Same with this broker, I funded the minimum deposit, and then, after a couple of months, when I was sure that this is a legit broker, i.e. when I tried withdrawing profit, etc., only then I was ready to invest more.

We should be expecting a correction in a short time according to my trusted sources, and I think now is a good time to think about short-term investments. The market definitely got overbought. While the prices will be dropping you can make some money selling actives :) I personally tried a lot of brokers and trading conditions-wise I really like Kiexo, especially their leverage ratio.

Agora, estou engajada na negociação intradiária e estou bastante satisfeita com o trabalho da empresa. Não há problemas com execução e retirada. As condições de negociação são um pouco semelhantes às outras, existem algumas diferenças, é claro. Esta corretora kiexo.com é adequada para mim devido às condições de negociação que são ideais.

It is intuitively clear how to register and work with a trader. Technical support promptly answers questions. I have no complaints about Kiexo.com yet.

It is intuitively clear how to register and work with a trader. Technical support promptly answers questions. I have no complaints about Kiexo.com yet.
Do you mean their trading platform? KX Trader or something like that? This thing is seriously fascinating and much more fun to use than MetaTrader. Also it's fast and doesn't randomly crush.

Not true. Some folks are just getting started and need some help, or maybe people have additional questions, or just want to be extra sure. I don't have any complaints about Kiexo myself, as I stated before, I'm not sure why are you implying that I think that their work isn't transparent?
No, I didn't mean to say that they are dishonest :) I just mean that if and only if you see problems that have to be resolved with tech support help, it may be suspicious. But I haven't noticed any red flags in kiexo.com, at least yet.

Do you mean their trading platform? KX Trader or something like that? This thing is seriously fascinating and much more fun to use than MetaTrader. Also it's fast and doesn't randomly crush.
I also like working with KX Trader features, I even created several trading strategies for myself using build-in indicators (there’s more than 30 of them so you can have fun with it!).

Not true. Some folks are just getting started and need some help, or maybe people have additional questions, or just want to be extra sure. I don't have any complaints about Kiexo myself, as I stated before, I'm not sure why are you implying that I think that their work isn't transparent?
I agree with you. It is better to solve any issues regarding the client agreement or trading platform settings through customer support, they usually reply right away. I set up the terminal with their help and it was really quick! Though I yet had a reason to make a ticket with a complaint about some issue.

No, I didn't mean to say that they are dishonest :) I just mean that if and only if you see problems that have to be resolved with tech support help, it may be suspicious. But I haven't noticed any red flags in kiexo.com, at least yet.
Oh sorry! I got it wrong then. Yeah, kiexo aren't always impeccable but at least they are open to fixing any occuring issues. I have a story or two about it

Back