KonstantinFX.com Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
KonstantinFX.com use our SimpleTrader trade copier and I speak from experience when I say that they have some outstanding traders on board with institutional experience and long verified track records.

Unfortunately they're diplomacy can let them down a little, however that shouldn't detract from their ability to make money trading.

I also feel like this promotion isn't as obvious as it should be. They're essentially offering FPA members a 33% discount for life. All you need to do is sign up for 3 months and it's fully refundable within the first 30 days.

Hi, can someone explain to me the drawdown tab in Konstantin Aggressive? Sept 12 it says 45% then Sept 17 says 39%... however go to growth balance etc and it appears to be a "blip on the radar", not a huge 45% drawdown of a $2m account!

Hi, can someone explain to me the drawdown tab in Konstantin Aggressive? Sept 12 it says 45% then Sept 17 says 39%... however go to growth balance etc and it appears to be a "blip on the radar", not a huge 45% drawdown of a $2m account!

Good observation, the myfxbook drawdown calculation is not accurate for this particular system, as it should be much lower than what myfxbook is showing. We have been contacting myfxbook regarding the issue for the past three months and still waiting for them to fix it.

Their calculation system seems to screw up when there is CFDs trading involved in the account, and their equity yellow line on the graph does not count in the daily swaps. As the trader has USDPLN trades opened since 2011 with massive accumulated daily swaps. And USDPLN is the only pair that we block as been requested by the trader.

Please refer to the strategy table for traders we add on our website to get the Worst Case Scenario drawdown, for konstantinfx aggressive, the WCS is -25%. The max equity drawdown since the aggressive has lowered down the risk set-up for the past 16 months did not exceed 6%.

If this a promo related to Konstantin Grek, a Russian programmer, it should be avoided like the plague.
He sold me a Optionneuromaster v2.3 program last August 2013 for 149, with a 30d refund guarantee, which I found very cumbersome and thus unusable in only 2 weeks. I asked for my refund, he offered an upgrade in lieu of refund which I immediately declined, and then shut down my ability to communicate with his website. He also works for Options University, which was at least formerly owned by Brett Fogle, another very dishonorable wretch, who also owned Global Profits Group [Delaware LLC] which rendered a whole group of people only 1/2 of their requested 2k refund of a Forex Profit Predictor, which didn't work, then disappeared. Check my RipoffReport.com complaint on Grek for more detail, to which he has not responded.
Bob

GAMBLER99 ... No we have nothing to do with that!

matttrader ... I suggest that you visit the actual product page to learn more about the strategy. That symbol you have pointed out is for CFDs (futures)

A lot of our US clients subscribe just to trade the currency pair, as you can choose to block what ever instrument you choose to through the copier user dashboard. As for the FIFO rules, a lot of US brokers use sophisticated software in their backend to work around this problem, so that for you as an end user, you won't feel the FIFO restrictions, nor will be affected by it.

Also for US clients, even if your existing broker force you to trade by the FIFO rules, you can still subscribe to konstantinfx freedom which is the most recommended trader on our website.

I have subscribed, but no instructions sent to me, just an email saying log on to the portal? Will the instructions come later, i.e. how to set it all up in the dashboard?

I have subscribed, but no instructions sent to me, just an email saying log on to the portal? Will the instructions come later, i.e. how to set it all up in the dashboard?

When you receive the email to your paypal email address with the login credentials to your user dashboard. Form there you will access all the organized instructions on how to set up including video instructions.

As mentioned earlier, we use a white label of Simpletrader.net copier software, which is the most reliable and user friendly we found. It also comes with a great customer service support.

Let us know if you need any help with anything, we are pretty quick at responding to emails.

We also recommend everyone to read our articles to get an idea of how we think, and why we picked our traders and how you can properly' invest. You can find these articles on this page:

Education | Konstantin FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back