Lbinary.com

Lbinary is a SCAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
I joined LBinary a few months ago. My Broker was Tony and the manager was Kareem. They were both using my account. When i started they informed me that I am able to withdraw anytime (Biggest Lie). Last week, my account went up to $10107 and i decided i wanted to withdraw $4000, except i was denied the withdraw, and i was told i was given a bonus so my account is locked. I never approved any bonuses so i dont know why they would still give me one despite the fact i never approved any. I e-mailed both the manager and the broker on several occasions to stop using the account, as i wanted full control of my account. I have these e-mails to prove that. On January 14th, i woke up with an account of $7. When i contacted the broker and the manager, they ignored me. I also contacted the customer service office and they also ignored my call. This company is a total scam, they gave me a bonus without my approval, they used my account despite the fact that i requested them no to, and they made sure i lost every penny so they wont give me anything.

Lbinary is a SCAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
I joined LBinary a few months ago. My Broker was Tony and the manager was Kareem. They were both using my account. When i started they informed me that I am able to withdraw anytime (Biggest Lie). Last week, my account went up to $10107 and i decided i wanted to withdraw $4000, except i was denied the withdraw, and i was told i was given a bonus so my account is locked. I never approved any bonuses so i dont know why they would still give me one despite the fact i never approved any. I e-mailed both the manager and the broker on several occasions to stop using the account, as i wanted full control of my account. I have these e-mails to prove that. On January 14th, i woke up with an account of $7. When i contacted the broker and the manager, they ignored me. I also contacted the customer service office and they also ignored my call. This company is a total scam, they gave me a bonus without my approval, they used my account despite the fact that i requested them no to, and they made sure i lost every penny so they wont give me anything.

It would be more efficient if you will open your own thread

Back