• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LeoTraderPro.com

General discussions of a financial company
LeoTraderPro

Hey guys, I am new to this post but I wanted to share what I know so far. I bought the EA on the first day and I purchased through the pips4idiots link for the bonuses. The links didn't work and support wouldn't respond. Nothing makes me madder then to be lied too! I bought the EA again through another 3rd party and got my refund for the first purchase. Food for thought for you guys that have been ripped off by the so-called bonuses. I experienced just about everything that has been mentioned here. I didn't get the last GBP/USD trade on my demo account and the EUR/USD that is still running on the live account closed with a 98.00 loss. I don't understand that one at all! Anyone have any idea what was wrong? I reset everything and I am using the same settings as the live account according to support for LTP. Which is -5:confused:

Is -5 the default risk setting?

Don't know how they derive the risk setting but they should trade such that a 330 pip stop loss is no more than 5% of the account. It is apparently not doing that from the earlier post that had the account wiped out.

Be very careful on the lot sizes and set the risk such that your account can handle the open trade drawdown.

Is -5 the default risk setting?

Don't know how they derive the risk setting but they should trade such that a 330 pip stop loss is no more than 5% of the account. It is apparently not doing that from the earlier post that had the account wiped out.

Be very careful on the lot sizes and set the risk such that your account can handle the open trade drawdown.

The default setting is 0. You must change that to anything greater than 0 in order for it to work. Personally I think 5% is way too big a risk for any account. I would use -2 (2%) or a set number like .5. Just my thoughts though.

The default setting is 0. You must change that to anything greater than 0 in order for it to work. Personally I think 5% is way too big a risk for any account. I would use -2 (2%) or a set number like .5. Just my thoughts though.

Well the guy (Mark) that had his account killed had set it to -5 or 5% risk. With most EAs it would stop out after 5% of account equity is in floating loss. However, it put in a 0.7 lot trade that first wiped out about $300. Second trade should have been smaller based on proper money management, instead the EA placed an even larger trade of 1 lot and wiped out another 700. 1K loss within two trades!

The first $300 loss represented 21% of account equity and not 5% so the EA was not performing properly to begin with.

Second trade with 700 loss represented 64% of the account equity, again not within the 5% risk setting.

So what does -5 mean really? use 5% of available margin to open the position?

It can't be since 5% of initial opening balance allows him to only open 0.35 lot based on a 1:500 leverage. The EA opened 0.7 lot on the first trade! So the risk settings are not working.

Last edited:
Well the guy (Mark) that had his account killed had set it to -5 or 5% risk. With most EAs it would stop out after 5% of account equity is in floating loss. However, it put in a 0.7 lot trade that first wiped out about $300. Second trade should have been smaller based on proper money management, instead the EA placed an even larger trade of 1 lot and wiped out another 700. 1K loss within two trades!

The first $300 loss represented 21% of account equity and not 5% so the EA was not performing properly to begin with.

Second trade with 700 loss represented 64% of the account equity, again not within the 5% risk setting.

So what does -5 mean really? use 5% of available margin to open the position?

It can't be since 5% of initial opening balance allows him to only open 0.35 lot based on a 1:500 leverage. The EA opened 0.7 lot on the first trade! So the risk settings are not working.

I don't disagree with you. The question I answered was if the default setting was -5 and my thoughts on 5% being way too high for my liking.

I don't disagree with you. The question I answered was if the default setting was -5 and my thoughts on 5% being way too high for my liking.

According to support, 5 percent is your account ballance risk. They don't tell you how anything is calculated. I have mine set on a demo account with the settings being the same as the live account. There must be some kind of trailing stop figured in the calculation because of the stop loss winning trades. Anyone have any thoughts on that are know if that is the case?

My copy seems to be closing trades whenever it feels like it, I am 10% down and gonna call it a day and get a refund before I waste anymore money on this garbage.

All settings correct, its just junk and isn't working as they say it does.

Thank god for clickbank!

I agree this EA's risk settings do not work. I have already put in for a refund. Worst EA I have ever seen.

My copy seems to be closing trades whenever it feels like it, I am 10% down and gonna call it a day and get a refund before I waste anymore money on this garbage.

All settings correct, its just junk and isn't working as they say it does.

Thank god for clickbank!

Hi Shiny,

What brokerage are you using? And is anyone else down? Which version/s of the EA are you using the GU and EU version or you running both that and the UC and UJ version too? The latter seems to have a huge drawdown.

Back