• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LeoTraderPro.com

General discussions of a financial company
Please throw Turbopipsniper and pips4idiot in the garbage... These are useless, and will make you loose money.

So in order to install LTP the right way and get it trading all 4 currency pairs, you need to make a copy of whole MT4 folder, just go to Program Files and copy/paste your mt4 folder, it will create an second one with all the EA's files.
You have to do that since you can't run 2 LTP charts in MT4 without crashing. I know this is stupid but this is what the Support Team told me to do.

So once you copy your mt4 folder, you should be able to run it twice. In the first mt4 window you run LTP on EURUSD with your main receipt code. This will allow LTP to trade the EURUSD and GBPUSD.

In the second mt4 window, you open a USDJPY chart and run LTP with your second receipt code. This will allow LTP to trade USDJPY and USDCHF (allegedly).

I haven't seen any USDJPY and USDCHF trades so far, and I've been running the robot like that since yesterday.

I have done as you suggested. I can only get one instance of the mt4 (mbtrading) to run at one time. Any suggestions on what I need to do to have two instances running at the same time??

I have done as you suggested. I can only get one instance of the mt4 (mbtrading) to run at one time. Any suggestions on what I need to do to have two instances running at the same time??

This is probably the long way to do it, but it works for sure.

Use your original mt4 version for eurusd, so just one chart of eurusd.

Then, go to your broker and download mt4 again, and call it usdjpy in both bits where you specify download path..

Now, delete the new link to mt4 on your desktop.

Then, go to where you downloaded it to, put your ea in the experts and other file in the libraries, then right click on the application.exe file and create short cut to desktop. Then just rename it and bingo your done.

Hope that helps, works for me.

DD

One thing to remember with the drawdown, is although the stops are huge, the ea takes trades in the opposite direction to your original trade, which seems to do the trick in cutting the DD down, for example the first trade on the statement on the website went 300 pips against them, about $60, but in that time they also made about the same on hedged trades, so not as scary as you might think.

Actually, quite clever. I think it is VITAL to be able to hedge, otherwise there is a chance of blowing up.

I have the risk set at -2.5, which is supposed to be 2.5% max risk per trade, so they must have an inbuilt mechanism that actively hedges against open trades, as above.

See how it goes, doing well at the moment, quiet but that is to be expected because of the time of year.

Shinny

hello all
Turbo pip sniper and pip4 idiot I test about a week now and so far have not performed badly so far have only positive results.
I tried to go out and optimization turbopipsniper interesting values,
EA you have with these bad experiences on live account?
And on LTP:
since then as I got a new version of LTP does not drag me into a chart or graph, or the opening of 2 handles.
Otherwise, thank you for the answer to downloading and installing MT4 second to the second pair.
MARA

Has anyone dared to go live?

I'm live, with 2.5% risk. Only trading 0.1 lots at the moment. Last trade was the EurUsd opened on 12/23, closed at SL @1.31549 with 26.8 pips profit. Not disappointed.

But I'm still impatiently waiting for a USDjpy or USDchf trade to happen. I'm curious about the fact that they're not running those pairs on one of their account as well. Might get a refund of the "extended" version if no trade this week.

---

My results:

AAAfx Live account:
1472944 2010.12.23 17:39 buy 0.10 eurusd 1.31281 1.31549 1.31913 2010.12.27 07:33 1.31549 0.00 0.00 -0.06 26.80

Trade opened at 1.31281 and closed by trailing stop at 1.31549 for a 26.8 pip profit.

Alpari UK Demo account:
167787206 2010.12.23 18:39 buy 0.49 eurusd 1.31260 1.31549 1.31913 2010.12.27 08:33 1.31549 0.00 0.00 -0.68 141.61

Trade opened at 1.31260 and closed by trailing stop at 1.31549 for a 28.9 pip profit.

LTP's FinFX Account:
1140044 2010.12.23 19:38 buy 0.40 eurusdmam 1.31263 1.31549 1.31913 2010.12.27 09:33 1.31549 -0.28 0.00 0.00 11.44

Trade opened at 1.31263 and closed by trailing stop at 1.31549 for a 28.6 pip profit.

---

Conclusion, still hesitating whether I should migrate my live account to Alpari UK or FinFX. But for testing purposes at the moment, AAAfx is just fine. Trade execution is a bit delayed, but i can live with that. A few milliseconds makes a bit of a difference at the opening, but since trades are closed either by Stop Loss, Trailing Stop or Take Profit, I don't have to worry about slippage on the closing, only on the opening.

Hi all
What brouker use for your business?
you are satisfied with the speed of sending money to live account and send the proceeds home as quickly goes back to money.
if you use to select an ATM card, etc..
Consult brouker safe for my business
I thank Mara

USDCHF and USDJPY

Can someone provide the login account and PW for that pair for LTP.

Does it trade as frequently at the GU and EU pairs?

I haven't bought LTP yet but wanna take a look at the second pairs.

thanks

Last edited:
mara:
I'm not sure what you're talking about; but I will assume you're looking for a safe broker with quick deposit/withdrawal processing. I suggest Alpari UK, but please check out the reviews on this website by clicking on "Reviews & Rating" then "Forex Brokers Review"

rayong:
Results from LTP are not provided for those pairs.
I have bought the EA the first day it came out and haven't seen any trades other than GU and EU. On december 23, 5 trades in total.

mara:
I'm not sure what you're talking about; but I will assume you're looking for a safe broker with quick deposit/withdrawal processing. I suggest Alpari UK, but please check out the reviews on this website by clicking on "Reviews & Rating" then "Forex Brokers Review"

rayong:
Results from LTP are not provided for those pairs.
I have bought the EA the first day it came out and haven't seen any trades other than GU and EU. On december 23, 5 trades in total.

Thanks Big Bills,

Thought there would be an investor login PW for that somewhere on the landing page but guess not. Thanks nonetheless.

Back