• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
well its still made good profits for me...it IS a risky system tho,it can certainly kill accounts if move against the grain continues.so small accounts and frequent withdrawals would be the way to go in order to make this risk free

well its still made good profits for me...it IS a risky system tho,it can certainly kill accounts if move against the grain continues.so small accounts and frequent withdrawals would be the way to go in order to make this risk free
yes, the risk is a part of the game, we have to accept it. Anyway sometimes I saw the EA place buy and sell order at the same time, what was it use for ?

i have mine set to 0.1 i.e. lowest risk setting that he recomments.broker is forex4you cent account so i think its 500:1.
when it places buy and sell at same time its because there is ranging market going on and it makes money on both movements that usually occur.trending market it will open 1 trade only...

i have mine set to 0.1 i.e. lowest risk setting that he recomments.broker is forex4you cent account so i think its 500:1.
when it places buy and sell at same time its because there is ranging market going on and it makes money on both movements that usually occur.trending market it will open 1 trade only...
thanks for explained me!

Due to some large positions I entered, I have stopped running it momentarily. I will resume using it once I hit a couple of targets and close out some positions. I just wanted to say that I would also really like to know optimal GMT settings, but I have had it set to my brokers (non)offset of +0 and have observed most of the trades it initiated on my demo account and then (only the two) on my live account before I disabled it. The risk in all of those positions seemed reasonable. I haven't bothered to see if it is performing exactly like the authors account, but so far I'm impressed.

Guys,I use hotforex for my broker.I run lion ea +3. Today vendor didn't get any trading.my account got buy trading and now got a hit.what should I do?

Here you can see open trades since yesterday. LION FX is a grid trading system and will destroy the account one day. The recommended lotsize of 0.01 per 100$ does not reflect the trading method. The account shown here would normally run with 0.5 lots. But 0.01 per 500$ would be more secure.

Attachments

• LION FX 20160513.PNG
    LION FX 20160513.PNG
    66.1 KB · Views: 2
Back