• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
I want to become a scalper and the way I like to trade is by scalping. I’d like to know if scalping is allowed in LiteForex.

I can see that you're new to forex. you know, scalping can become a very dangerous thing.Scalping is really hard! It's almost unheard of for a new trader to be a successful scalper.

LiteForex at a New Angle

According to the clients’ desires and modern requirements LiteForex has offered a new design of the site structure.

According to modern requirements the LiteForex Company has presented to its clients a new site with an updated design and structure.
«The necessity of updating the Company site became ripe long ago. Up to recent time the site has stayed on the same level on which it was created in 2005» - Alexey Smirnov, the President of the group of Companies LiteForex, says. - «The Company has passed a long way since 2005 having accumulated lots of practical experience; the site updating has become our next step forward. Renewal of our affiliate program, reduction of spreads, carrying out of promotions on a permanent basis – these are links of one chain. The Company is steadily moving forward providing its clients with modern service of high quality. Our next goal was to create a Company site that could meet all modern requirements including security ones. A group of programmers and designers worked on its elaboration and I hope our clients will estimate the result at its true worth».

Elaboration of a new site is a direct consequence of the Company policy that is oriented to creating the most comfortable working conditions for LiteForex clients. The Company takes care of its clients having created the handy site that provides them with an accurate system of links and a comfortable search of the necessary information.

«We were always striving for providing our clients with modern service of high quality», - Yury Voloshin, the Director General, says. – «A client-oriented approach has been a distinctive mark of LiteForex since we started working on the Forex market. Elaboration of a new site the necessity of which was discussed long ago provides the Company with a new face. Today the site is the only means by which the Company communicates with its both present and potential clients».

We invite you to discuss the Company new site on the forums at http://forum.liteforex.org and http://forum.forexpeoples.com.

Farewell letter - LiteForex

2_small.jpg

Farewell letter

Dear friends, participants and administration of the forum.

Yesterday I sent farewell letters to my colleagues and already this month I am leaving the company. I quit as director of the Moscow branch of the LiteForex Group. I also disclaim responsibilities of the company’s representative in the council of The Russian Association of Financial Markets Members (RAFMM).

It is not easy for me to leave the company, in which I worked for several years. The reason for my decision lies in the fact that I received an interesting offer, and I presume that this is a wise step to take towards my further career. Besides, the management structure in LiteForex changes and not everything agrees with the views of business development I used to have. Changes took place in the business paradigm, as well as within the team, what is quite normal.

During my work in the company, I happened to participate in financial projects, charity acts, contests and corporate events. Thanks to this fact I have managed to find new friends and people with the same views as mine. I would like to thank you all for the possibility of work with you. Undoubtedly, years I have spent in LiteForex – is one of the best periods of my life.

My contact information will be the same. You can find the information about all changes in my further activities on my personal blog-site ivanov.fm

I wish you all good luck, and realization of your plans and ideas.

Dmitry V. Ivanov

Jasmine, hardly anyone can answer your question. It depends on the way you trade. Each trader has his/her own trading strategy. I recommend you to learn and practice to develop the stratey of your own.

What is the best and safest time frame to start for a beginner?
I play during the day and make 2-4 trades a day with each currency pair. I trade eur/usd, gbp/usd and usd/chf. My TM is 1 hour, and I use nothing more than channels, SLs, RLs. Very simple method.

I play during the day and make 2-4 trades a day with each currency pair. I trade eur/usd, gbp/usd and usd/chf. My TM is 1 hour, and I use nothing more than channels, SLs, RLs. Very simple method.

1-Hour seems to be rather long period of time. Did you play the same currency pairs when you were a beginner?

I have started with usd/chf because it can move very fast. But euro is the second main currency and the entire market follows eur/usd.

Back