• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
Dear, Thai_trader.

Servers work in standard mode. All clients have access to the servers. There was no work carried out on the servers. Quotes are updated correctly. The server and delivery of quotations are not related. Quotes are updated as a result of provider quotations.
It also seems you are the only one who talks about some problems on our servers.
If you have any problems with trade, please write about it to the Trading Operations Department (trading@liteforex.com) and attach the log files of the terminal.

We for all those out there considering this broker to run an EA know that with a server that is not giving constant ticks you will lose out on many signals.

I will keep posting logs of real-time monitoring of the lite forex LIVE servers and once they have truly gone back to normal I will post those here as well.

servers still unstable

Here is the latest screenshot of the real-time monitoring of the lite forex LIVE server..

lf_2012-09-27_184753.jpg

again.. even if you don't see your terminal disconnected that doesn't mean you are getting current price feeds and ticks. The one way you can see it for yourself is to watch the running broker time in the market watch and look for if the seconds are running continuously or stopping and then jumping.

Most users won't even notice this without running tools that were designed to specifically monitor this stuff.

Different brokers varies both hardware and software, and different settings, as the trading server and filter quotes. Even on different servers of one broker quotes may slightly vary. But most importantly, that the quotes received and do not differ from the market.
For different pairs, at different times and under different conditions volatilnot will be different. Therefore quotes at different times may change slowly or quickly.
Again, servers are working properly.

Different brokers varies both hardware and software, and different settings, as the trading server and filter quotes. Even on different servers of one broker quotes may slightly vary. But most importantly, that the quotes received and do not differ from the market.
For different pairs, at different times and under different conditions volatilnot will be different. Therefore quotes at different times may change slowly or quickly.
Again, servers are working properly.

So, your explanation is that different brokers have different hardware and software and that is why other brokers are stable and liteforex is not? Perhaps you should invest in new hardware. And we all know you run the same metaquotes software of you wouldn't be an MT4 based broker.

My snapshots are showing you an entire 24 hour period. Are you claiming that the problems showing are due to volatility for that whole period? Is all very sketchy your excuses and that you continue to say "servers are working properly" makes me think that you and I have very different ideas of what "properly" is.

Just wanted to come back to report that so far this week the lite forex servers have been functioning without connectivity issues.

Here is a current shot of today.....

lf_2012-10-01_201450.jpg

I hope they keep it up and will surely come back and post if the issues come back.

i receive email ffrom liteforex...

Hello.
The Security Department of LiteForex has completed the checking on your accounts. Due to the result of the revision by the security and risk management departments of the Liteforex Group of Companies there were found significant violations of the Reglament of the Company, on your account 875662 were found fraudulent transactions to get the illegal profit in the bonus programm. Illegal profit was cancelled. Your accounts are unblocked. The initial deposit is available for withdrawal or further trade.

Best regards,
LiteForex Anti-money laundering department.

They say i can WD my inital deposit...
but my balance = -51.50
aduh.JPG

why they're cancel my 1st profit too???
i was WD that profit ($321.50) n i receive it... so...that profit should be my right...
but they change it to zero...and make my balance goes to -51.50
now i cant wd my initial deposit...

i really need clarification n proof from liteforex about my illegal profit...and i'll appreciate it...
and hope can get my money back...

sorry with my english

Last edited:
i receive email ffrom liteforex...

Hello.
The Security Department of LiteForex has completed the checking on your accounts. Due to the result of the revision by the security and risk management departments of the Liteforex Group of Companies there were found significant violations of the Reglament of the Company, on your account 875662 were found fraudulent transactions to get the illegal profit in the bonus programm. Illegal profit was cancelled. Your accounts are unblocked. The initial deposit is available for withdrawal or further trade.

Best regards,
LiteForex Anti-money laundering department.

They say i can WD my inital deposit...
but my balance = -51.50
View attachment 6795

why they're cancel my 1st profit too???
i was WD that profit ($321.50) n i receive it... so...that profit should be my right...
but they change it to zero...and make my balance goes to -51.50
now i cant wd my initial deposit...

i really need clarification n proof from liteforex about my illegal profit...and i'll appreciate it...
and hope can get my money back...

sorry with my english

I think it's become quite evident that lite forex is not properly funded and that clients funds are not kept in segregated accounts. The new deposits from clients are being used to pay out withdrawal request and the money is moving out faster than it is moving in. This is why I believe there are long delays in handling the requests and as well they come up with reasons to say your profits are illegal and take them from you.

How is it possible to trade and make illegal profits? That is just poor excuse to take all your profits and not pay when you trade successfully. Lose money and no word of illegal losses will ever be heard.

I think it's become quite evident that lite forex is not properly funded and that clients funds are not kept in segregated accounts. The new deposits from clients are being used to pay out withdrawal request and the money is moving out faster than it is moving in. This is why I believe there are long delays in handling the requests and as well they come up with reasons to say your profits are illegal and take them from you.

How is it possible to trade and make illegal profits? That is just poor excuse to take all your profits and not pay when you trade successfully. Lose money and no word of illegal losses will ever be heard.

you're right bro...
i just hope to get my money back, even it only my initial deposit....

sory with my english

Dear, traders and visitors of forum!

According to my information cases of Mr. Siau Chi Ong and Ms. Lilik had been resolved. The Security Department of LiteForex communicated with them directly. According to the regulations cases had been resolved and closed. So now you can put an end to this matter.

Back