• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
I have been working trading with Liteforex more than 2 years,Lite account is specially designed for beginners. It is very effective for the newbie.Liteforex have many professional option also.

good !

PHP:
I have been working trading with Liteforex more than 2 years,Lite account is specially designed for beginners. It is very effective for the newbie.Liteforex have many professional option also.

oh yeah . i see that . newbier should be trade with lite account . when you have more experience ! you can trade with real account

Withdraw system of liteforex is very attractive for trader. liteforex process the withdraw request as quick as possible.Thanks liteforex.

Withdraw system of liteforex is very attractive for trader. liteforex process the withdraw request as quick as possible.Thanks liteforex.

yeah, i like this . with transaction withdraw low 100 you can get it instantly. when you verify full account !

any one i here ! do you have any suggest for new week . how can get more profit ! liteforex suply service of intrusment ! they have many instrument to trade ? any one trade instrument ? can you tell me about it ?

I get good service from liteforex yet,no problem at all.Because I am trading with liteforex more than 2 years.

Back