• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
Friday - end of the week, beginning of new trend

This Friday shows narrow major currency volatility even though economic data from the US on the US trade balance which has shown its contraction and have been much better than it was expected.
Today another very important indicator is supposed to be published - retail sector selling. This data is of vital importance as it shows consumers' moods and reveals their readiness to spend more. If this indicator is higher than that for the previous period, it means that consumers are more confident and that means the US economy might soon start recovering faster, hence, the whole world is supposed to rebound at higher pace.
If the data is not that encouraging, that might put some pressure on dollar, which suggests selling dollar and buying euro as economic calendar of today for the European currency does not have any significant issues.

How LiteForex will celebrate the New Year? I remember the summer of your company has done a great holiday for children. Will the company arrange anything interesting for your customers?

I think I should go through some forex trainings. Do I need to take special classes or just reading books would be enough?

books cannot teach you to feel the market - books can help you to get to know all the most efficient strategies and techniques
training...that might work, but still it's not enough - try besides that demo

books cannot teach you to feel the market - books can help you to get to know all the most efficient strategies and techniques
training...that might work, but still it's not enough - try besides that demo

Demo is useless. Playing demo you don’t feel responsible for your trades. It differs greatly from the real game in terms of psychology. Though you cannot lose money it won’t teach you anything. Don’t play demo after having studied how to work with the terminal.

Demo is useless. Playing demo you don’t feel responsible for your trades. It differs greatly from the real game in terms of psychology. Though you cannot lose money it won’t teach you anything. Don’t play demo after having studied how to work with the terminal.

Well, many people say that without practicing demo for at least 3 months I would lose.

I also think there is little point in playing demo account for a long time. It would not be easy to play on real money after demo. Though demo can help you to learn how to push buttons in your trading platform and to develop your strategy

It is individial to choose wether to try demo or not and it's a matter of opinion
but still just books would not be enough and one can find oneself in a very difficult and ridiculous situation when invested all the money into real account and lost it at once not having felt the terminal in demo - market is unpredictable

Back