• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
Dreams come true with LiteForex!

Dreams come true with LiteForex!

LiteForex group of companies announces the launch of a new contest - http://www.liteforex.org/macpromo, the most active participants of the contest will be awarded with Apple Inc. products.
A trendy phone iPhone4, the best electronic device iPad 3G which can run thousands of applications and an ultrathin laptop, the Macbook Air, can become yours!

According to the participation conditions you just need to put LiteForex text banner onto your personal website.

Please note: the contest is temporary. Register right now and increase your winning chances!

canvas1.jpg

Demo contests from LiteForex: LF IndexMaster

Demo contests from LiteForex: LF IndexMaster

LiteForex group of companies offers you to choose LF indices for trading and make sure executing transactions using this trading instrument is profitable.

Prove you are an Expert of making benefits trading with LF indices! Take part in the LF IndexMaster contest - http://www.liteforex.org/contest_demo/index_master on a Demo account!

LF IndexMaster is a perfect way to test your trading strategy on LF indices so that later you could apply the strategy on a Real account using the funds LiteForex will credit on your account if you win the contest.

Let your LiteForex indices trading skills be highly appreciated!

indexMaster1.jpg

Demo contests from LiteForex: LiteForex Fighting

Demo contests from LiteForex: LiteForex Fighting

Are you trading on a Demo account? Are you doing well so far? Do you want to participate in the fight to prove you are the best trader and show a high level of your analytical skills and knowledge of financial instruments?

LiteForex group of companies provides you with a perfect opportunity to demonstrate your professional skills of Forex market trading, take part in the on line competition and win real money.

The LiteForex Fighting contest - http://www.liteforex.org/contest_demo/fighting is the best way to prove that your trading strategy is profitable and receive real money prize deposited on your real trading account.

LiteForex group of companies chooses the time and place of the contest. You choose your trading instrument and fighting techniques!

lf%20Fighting1.jpg

Hello Shuvalov,
I just wanna say that I always thought that LF is a great company. And I always have been pretty satisfied with the service your company has given. That’s why it was a surprise to find some of my trades being executed at the wrong prices. Hope that it’s just a mistake. What should we do to settle this situation?

hello

hello everyone i must confess i have noticed something about liteforex.org whenever i open a trade say for example gbp/usd at 1.38 on my platform i will see order opened at 1.35 thats witha -3 dollar already. please i will be glad if the problem can be look to.thanks

Hello Shuvalov,
I just wanna say that I always thought that LF is a great company. And I always have been pretty satisfied with the service your company has given. That’s why it was a surprise to find some of my trades being executed at the wrong prices. Hope that it’s just a mistake. What should we do to settle this situation?

hello everyone i must confess i have noticed something about liteforex.org whenever i open a trade say for example gbp/usd at 1.38 on my platform i will see order opened at 1.35 thats witha -3 dollar already. please i will be glad if the problem can be look to.thanks

Dear Andrea Johnson and dafcreation,
We are sorry to hear you are having problems of a technical character. In such cases it is better to contact our Tech Support Department directly to have their assistance. Here on forum I cannot help you. LiteForex Tech Support live chat: https://siteheart.com/js/chat/chat.html?ent=22445
Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

1.5 points from each transaction in the MultiRebate system

LiteForex group of companies Forex Market Broker | MetaTrader MT5 | Forex Trading | LiteForex has implemented a revolutionary principle of spread reimbursement in a new MultiRebate system. The project puts into practice the reimbursement of maximum possible spread in the amount of 1.5 points from each transaction.

MultiRebate is a unique service as funds are accrued not only to the clients who conduct trading operations but also to partners.

Due to the advantageous proposal made by LiteForex, the task of attracting clients is becoming much easier. When a Partner becomes a member of the MultiRebate system, he significantly increases his referral base and earns much more money compared with working in the standard program. As soon as a referral logs in into the MultiRebate, instantly 0.4 points from each closed transaction are deposited to a partner’s account.

MultiRebate opens prospects for all market participants. Professional traders, who conduct a large number of transactions increase their income due to significant savings on spread; therefore, people who wish to have their own highly profitable business in the Forex-industry earn money by participating in our affiliate program.

You can find a detailed description of the new LiteForex service, logging into the MultiRebate site: Pips back, forex pips, trading pips | MultiRebate | LiteForex Rebate.

multirebate.jpg

New winners

LiteForex Company Group is glad to congratulate the winners of the first running of the contest LiteForex Fighting LiteForex :: LiteForex Fighting contest (demo), that have shown a high level of their analytical skills and knowledge of financial instruments.

As a reward for the successful trading the, winners of demo contest that was held on the 10th of November 2010 from 00.00 till 23.59 have been given real prize-money. Prize funds can be freely used in trading and withdrawn.

1st place: sasakor (1001042116) - 150$
2d place: udav (1001042708) - 100$
3d place: ulfah (1001042229) - 70$
4th place: Kolhoznik (1001040228) - 10$
5th place: ono8 (1001041959) - 50$
6th place: ejoi (1001043994) - 20$
7th place: happyman (1001043206) - 10$
8th place: zahraa (1001040967) - 10$
9th place: meysarosh (1001039464) - 10$
10th place: ltapelo (1001040344) - 10$

The contest LiteForex Fighting is held every week on Wednesdays from 00-00-00 till 23-59-59 according to the server time (GMT+2, indicated in the platform).

Everyone has a possibility to participate in the contest and get a high evaluation for their skills from LiteForex Group of Companies.

We choose the time and place of the contest. You choose your trading instrument and fighting techniques!

New winners

LiteForex Company Group is glad to congratulate the winners of the fird running of the contest LF IndexMaster (demo) LiteForex :: The LF IndexMaster (demo) contest, that have shown best results.

As a reward for the successful trading, seven winners of demo contest that was held on the 15th of November 2010 from 08.00 till 16.59 have been given real prize-money.

1st place: DeeJaVu 1001047707 - 100$
2d place: kimoha 1001047951 - 70$
3d place: utf 1001044171 - 50$
4th place: Roman 1001047885 - 10$
5th place: hama 1001046542 - 10$
6th place: cabor 1001046614 - 10$
7th place: zahraa 1001045467 - 10$

Everyone has a possibility to participate in the contest LF IndexMaster (demo) and get real prize-money.

I've been waiting for a long time to take part in the contest, but was afraid of losing. Demo contest is a great idea for beginners imho. I like it actually.

Christmas Marathon: Receive presents while trading at LiteForex!

It is a special pleasure to receive presents on Christmas and New Year Eve. In anticipation of the most wonderful and bright holiday, LiteForex group of companies is in a hurry to share moments of joy with its clients and to present nice gifts to them! We invite you to take part in the promotion “Christmas Marathon” Christmas Marathon with LiteForex which will add better moments into the holiday’s bustle.

Only in the period from 22 November to 23 December 2010 LiteForex group of companies will award cash prizes for successful trading. You receive an excellent opportunity to become a holder of a valuable gift, increasing your trading deposit for conducting transactions.

The total prize fund of the promotion “Christmas Marathon” is $5000; it will be distributed among the winners – the owners of the accounts such as REALForex and LITEForex. 10 clients will be awarded in each class, those who will demonstrate the highest profit on their trade accounts during the promotion. Note, that the prize money of the promotion “Christmas Marathon” for “REALForex” accounts amounts to $4000.

Miracles happen at Christmas! Take part in the “Christmas Marathon” with LiteForex and have a good time to your own benefit!

newyear2.jpg

Back