• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
Dear nikola5555 and Geert Anthonis,

Our technicians apologize for the temporary inconvenience and explain that there were problems of a technical character with your accounts. Tech support department assured me that the problem is fixed by now. We kindly ask you to resume trading and tell the results.

I just wan`t to say that my problem with trading is solved. From last thursday everything is OK, execution is good, few requotes (but that`s normal), almost instant execution (within 10sec - which is fair)...

Thanks!

Nice Surprise for Floating Spread accounts

Taking part in the bonus campaign Nice Surprise you star trading with floating spreads while LiteForex group of companies credit your account with the greeting 5 dollars bonus.

Using the initial deposit for trading you master your trading strategies on the Floating Spread accounts and have a great possibility to execute transactions with zero spread.

In order to participate in Nice Surprise you need to open a Floating Spread account that is completely prepared for work and execute transactions actively, benefiting from the initial 5 dollars funds and quotes of the high accuracy for gaining additional profit.

The promotion Nice Surprise runs from the 21st of February 2011 to the 25th of February 2011inclusive. Only Floating Spread accounts opened during the promotion period are permitted for participation.

floating_nice_new.jpg

I just wan`t to say that my problem with trading is solved. From last thursday everything is OK, execution is good, few requotes (but that`s normal), almost instant execution (within 10sec - which is fair)...

Thanks!

Good news, good luck in trading!

LiteForex: real trading in MT5 terminal

LiteForex group of companies opens new possibilities to its clients providing MT5 trading platform intended for working on Forex and CFD markets.

LiteForex’s regular clients have already appreciated all the advantages of the fifth version of the updated trading platform since a new demo server for testing the beta-version of MetaTrader – 5 was launched.

We’re glad to inform you that now real trading in MT5 terminal is possible as well – on the REALForex accounts. Conditions of working on the accounts of this type haven’t changed substantially. You can acquaint yourself with them on the “MT5 trading accounts” page.

Trading possibilities in MetaTrader-5 have been considerably extended as compared with the previous version of the platform: the concept of working with positions has been changed, a number of orders has increased and functionality of analytical tools has been optimized.

LiteForex group of companies invites its regular and new clients to estimate the advantages of «MetaQuotes Software Corp»’s new product when trading on the accounts of REALForex type.

You can open a trading account of REALForex type for working in MetaTrader - 5 terminal in Trader’s Cabinet by choosing “MT5” in the “Platform Type” field.

Oh, yeah, at last. For me MT5 is much more convenient than MT4. Hope it'll work not worse than it does on the demo server

LiteForex: real trading in MT5 terminal

LiteForex group of companies opens new possibilities to its clients providing MT5 trading platform intended for working on Forex and CFD markets.

LiteForex’s regular clients have already appreciated all the advantages of the fifth version of the updated trading platform since a new demo server for testing the beta-version of MetaTrader – 5 was launched.

We’re glad to inform you that now real trading in MT5 terminal is possible as well – on the REALForex accounts. Conditions of working on the accounts of this type haven’t changed substantially. You can acquaint yourself with them on the “MT5 trading accounts” page.

Trading possibilities in MetaTrader-5 have been considerably extended as compared with the previous version of the platform: the concept of working with positions has been changed, a number of orders has increased and functionality of analytical tools has been optimized.

LiteForex group of companies invites its regular and new clients to estimate the advantages of «MetaQuotes Software Corp»’s new product when trading on the accounts of REALForex type.

You can open a trading account of REALForex type for working in MetaTrader - 5 terminal in Trader’s Cabinet by choosing “MT5” in the “Platform Type” field.

Hi Sophie.

Could you please inform us if you are planning to take down the MT4 sometime in the future (Let's say for a period of 12 months)

Back