• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
hello

Tell me what is a guaranteed level of stable connection?

how often server is losing connection ?

hello

Tell me what is a guaranteed level of stable connection?

how often server is losing connection ?

Hello,

I currently have 6 live LiteForex accounts , 4 LITEForex and 2 Floating Spread. I have no connection problems in my logs. The connection is better than some European brokers.

The latency for executing a trade is 1 to 2 seconds, which is very correct. So from Switzerland I have NO connecting problem with LITEForex. It is possible that for countries with a less efficient internet infrastructure that Switzerland things are different, but not necessarily the responsibility of LiteForex.

LiteForex: Changes in spreads for the pairs EURUSD and USDJPY

Dear LiteForex clients! Please take note of changes in the trading conditions for the pairs EURUSD and USDJPY: starting from 28.03.2011 the size of spread for these trading instruments will be 3 points.

Other trading conditions for the pairs EURUSD and USDJPY will remain unchanged.

LiteForex returns Bonus 30%

LiteForex Group of Companies is very attentive to its clients and takes into consideration all your suggestions. We are always striving to provide you with the most comfortable conditions of trading, carefully analyzing your preferences.

We are very pleased that our clients enjoyed the “30% bonus from LiteForex”, therefore, taking into consideration your numerous requests we are glad to restart the promotion. Now you’ll be able to reveal the benefits of this unique promotion once again if you fund your account within 24 hours after registration. After 24 hours period for all your consecutive deposits your account will be credited with “15% bonus from LiteForex”.

«Bonus 30% from LiteForex» was developed for clients willing to have better opportunities and facilities to gain higher profits.

Don’t miss the chance to get additional funds for transactions’ execution!

Traders’ Marathon at LiteForex: new start every month

On the Xmas Eve LiteForex group of companies realized Christmas Marathon which was a great success and showed how much passion for better results and healthy competitiveness spirit our clients had.

We have decided that it is necessary to carry out such contests for the company clients on a regular basis. That is why we announce the start of a new monthly contest – “Traders’ Marathon” which will be the perfect motivation for both regular and new clients of LiteForex for new financial peaks exploration. High results of the contest winners will be naturally rewarded with money prizes as well. The general prize fund of each stage of the “Traders’ Marathon” contest will equal $5600!

LITEForex, REALForex and Floating Spread trading accounts holders are welcome to take part in the “Traders’ Marathon”. 20 participants with the highest results of profitability in certain trading accounts categories will be declared as the finalists.

Get acquainted with the detailed contest conditions and terms on the company official web site, register and become the best LiteForex trader!

Get your Apple promotion kick me

I have join this promotion on Dec 2010.2 times my website was block by blogsport cause somebody make fake report said im doing spam.Honestly and i swear im not doing any spamming to promote my website.Nevermine then i create another website to participate this promotion contest and approve by liteforex. I start promote my website until i get 1st place.Suddenly on 30 Mac 2011 before last day on 31 mac 2011 i found my website was delete by liteforex claim me do falsification click.5 month im wasting my time at last liteforex kick me like this.at last his IB won the 1st prize Forex Market Broker | MetaTrader MT5 | Forex Trading | LiteForex company. That time my website still active and can open and now my website also block by webs.com i suspect liteforex make report to webs to block my website also.What im angry after 5 month i wasting my time at last they make me like this.If they think im doing falsification click why they not kick me earlier?why last day they kick me.Person incharge Natalya said i click my self that is stupid reason.how can i click my self with the same IP address.How can i can make 9000 click with the same PC. Start from now im not trust anymore any contest from liteforex.I advise to all trader in liteforex dont waste their time like me before.5 month wasting time promote liteforex at last i got this....go to hell liteforex contest..

New winners!

The winners of the contest LF IndexMaster, which was held 2011.04.11 from 08:00 till 16:59:

1st place 100$: Teemy 1001169161 - 34531.9
2d place 70$: haiwang 1001168764 - 29407.47
3d place 50$: ruskon88 1001168472 - 28010.44
4th place 10$: COSMIN 1001169222 - 24654.28
5th place 10$: svetashopk 1001168902 - 22207.16
6th place 10$: SCALPPPP 1001167772 - 20098.2
7th place 10$: paul 1001168280 - 19435.69

Congratulations!

Who knows how to transfer money from one account into another?
Can I transfer funds from lite type account into a floating one?

Back