• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
New contest for partners - “Weekly Sprint” from LiteForex

We are glad to inform about the start of new weekly contest for partners from LiteForex group of companies on the constant basis – “Weekly Sprint”. It is much more profitable to be a partner of LiteForex group of companies!

You have a great possibility of additional earning every week due to the active work of your referrals. “Weekly Sprint” contest will be held weekly from Monday (from 01:00:00) to Friday (to 23:00:00) according to the server time (GMT +2, indicated in the terminal).

Registration in the “Weekly Sprint” contest is permitted at any time during the week before the contest period . Each participant can register several partner accounts of his own.

New web site of Affiliate Programs by LiteForex Group of companies

Affiliate programs by LiteForex have become popular among both clients and partners of the company and leading experts in the sphere of financial markets.

At present LiteForex group of companies is glad to offer to your attention a new web site of Affiliate Programs that will definitely become helpful and comfortable instrument for the partners of the company as well as the source of information for those who plans to start cooperation with LiteForex.

This thematic resource involves everything that the partner needs for the productive work: general information about the conditions of programs and campaigns, numerous free partners’ instruments such as banners, avatars, wallpapers, advertising and training materials, analytical articles.

New web site of Affiliate Programs by LiteForex group of companies is a new level of cooperation that proves the status of reliable broker and high standards of service.

New conditions of “Bring your friend” program by LiteForex group of companies!

LiteForex group of companies permanently grows and improves itself, following the wishes of our clients, and we also continue to upgrade cooperation conditions for our partners.

“Bring your friend” program by LiteForex was launched in April 2010 as a promotion. Soon it became very popular among the clients and was included into list of various affiliate programs. Since “Bring your friend” had started, thousands of people received the bonus for invitation of the clients to LiteForex.

Today LiteForex group of companies is glad to represent the updated conditions of “Bring your friend” affiliate program. Now the bonus depends on the amount of deposit of the referred client. This makes cooperation even more profitable. Recommend the reliable broker LiteForex to your friends and receive the bonus of 25, 50 and 100 dollars to your trading account!

The main advantage of renewed “Bring your friend” program remains the fact that no special knowledge or promotion activity are required for participation. The more friends you bring, the bigger bonus you receive!

There are a lot of trading instruments listed on LiteForex website but I can't see them in MT4. I just see a few of them. Where are the rest?

Good news, good luck in trading!

Hello!

Last few days (from last tuesday till now) I have problem with trading again.

I`m trading automatically via EA, have defined rules for openning and closing trades. But, I cannot trade at all! Always requotes, off quotes, TRADING IS NOT POSSIBLE!

Could you please solve my problem? Once in the past you succeded, so I`m asking your help.

I know for your rules for minimum holding a position (min 2 minutes) and that`s ok for me. But I can`t even open a trade (I must say that I have a spread option when opening a trade, but that doesn`t help at all.).

Please help!

Hello nikola5555,

Please contact TRADING OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
Work schedule:
00.00 a.m. Mon 23.59 p.m. Fri (GMT +2)
E-mail: eng.dealer@liteforex.org
Phone: +74012920312
553-349-814
583-908-284
They will need your account number and other details.

Hello nikola5555,

Please contact TRADING OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
Work schedule:
00.00 a.m. Mon 23.59 p.m. Fri (GMT +2)
Live chat: https://siteheart.com/js/chat/chat.html?ent=22445
553-349-814
583-908-284
Phone: +74012920312

They will need your account number and other details.

The registration for the "Trader's Marathon" is extended

The registration for the contest will be extended till 15th of May due to the lack of required number of registered accounts with the minimal deposit.

Back