• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
There are a lot of trading instruments listed on LiteForex website but I can't see them in MT4. I just see a few of them. Where are the rest?

Go to the Main Menu -> View -> Market Watch. Then right click on the Market Wath window and chose Show all.

Hello,

I currently have 6 live LiteForex accounts , 4 LITEForex and 2 Floating Spread. I have no connection problems in my logs. The connection is better than some European brokers.

The latency for executing a trade is 1 to 2 seconds, which is very correct. So from Switzerland I have NO connecting problem with LITEForex. It is possible that for countries with a less efficient internet infrastructure that Switzerland things are different, but not necessarily the responsibility of LiteForex.

Thank you, quite exhaustively

Nice Surprise - from the 25th of April 2011 to the 29th of April 2011 inclusive

Proving the image of a stable and powerful company LiteForex is making the next step in developing the online-trading industry and supplying the quotes of the high accuracy on the accounts of a new type – Floating Spread.

In order to participate in Nice Surprise you need to open a Floating Spread account with LiteForex group of companies and verify your telephone number. A bonus of 5 dollars will be credited on your account within three business days.

Using the initial deposit for trading you master your trading strategies on the Floating Spread accounts and have a great possibility to execute transactions with zero spread.

In order to participate in Nice Surprise you need to open a Floating Spread account that is completely prepared for work and execute transactions actively, benefiting from the initial 5 dollars funds and quotes of the high accuracy for gaining additional profit.

The promotion Nice Surprise runs from the 25th of April 2011 to the 29th of April 2011 inclusive. Only Floating Spread accounts opened during the promotion period are permitted for participation.

New winners!

LiteForex is pleased to congratulate the winners of the LiteForex Fighting Contest which was held on April 27, 2011.

1st place 150$: SOROS 1001181795 - 511132.71
2d place 100$: shri 1001181202 - 177946.55
3d place 70$: saodat 1001181630 - 109206.69
4th place 50$: hayabc 1001179590 - 90960
5th place 40$: romanius 1001178731 - 77019.17
6th place 20$: easymoney 1001181756 - 56300
7th place 10$: mitra 1001180637 - 53751.48
8th place10$: denis 1001181857 - 47840
9th place 10$: shakun 1001178796 - 46890
10th place 10$: frxin 1001181749 - 32322.82

Our best congratulations!

Accounts of the “Lite” type in a new platform: staying faithful to tradition

Improving and enlarging the set of its services, LiteForex has introduced a new type of account for working on the MT5 server – the “Lite” type.

The introduction of this type of account enables beginning traders to try out their trading strategies and tactics in the next-generation platform MT5. Since MQL-5 programming language different from MT4 language is built in the MT5 terminal, such accounts are going to be helpful when testing advisers and users’ trading scripts.

You can open an account of the “Lite” type for trading on the MT5 server in Trader’s Cabinet. When opening an account, you’ll need to indicate a type of trading platform and a type of account in the respective fields.

«LITEFOREX» – THE ВEST CLIENTS SERVICE

LiteForex group of companies reaffirmed high quality of its service and carried off «The Best Clients Service» award at the 6th International Investment & Finance Exposition in Guangzhou (China) that had taken place on the 25th -27th of March.

This annual event is organized by the companies Guangzhou Foro Exhibition Co., Ltd. and Shanghai Chain and Franchise Enterprises Association. Educational trainings, professional consultations as well as a ceremony of awarding the best representatives of the financial investments sector took place within the scope of the exposition.

The victory at the high-level exposition is a striking evidence of LiteForex’s merited ranking among world’s leaders as regards providing top quality online trading service at financial markets.

When choosing a winner, the whole service range was taken into consideration: professionalism of LiteForex’s team, high-level service which provides each client with optimum conditions for trading at the financial market. The exposition organizers also noted the innovative services and programs successfully implemented by LiteForex group of companies. «The Best Clients Service» award illustrates high results of LiteForex’s activity aimed at the development of cutting-edge technologies in the sphere of online trading.

The launch of LiteForex’ «Feel the Spread» contest

LiteForex group of companies announces the launch of a new contest «Feel the Spread», the total monthly prize money of which amounts to 3600$!

Now any holder of “Floating Spread” type of account can take part in the “Feel the Spread” weekly contest every Tuesday and get real money deposited in his account as a prize.

Seven holders of “Floating Spread” accounts will be the winners of the “Feel the Spread” contest according to the rating formed after the contest ends. To be part of “the lucky seven”, you’ll need to make the maximum of transactions within 1 contest day with the minimum spread amount.

The winners will be awarded real money as a prize that can be used in trading or withdrawn just after it’s deposited in the trading account.

Conquer the spread and receive well merited awards from LiteForex group of companies!

Back