• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello harshal,

'Fraudulent' are the things that violate the TOS.

There have been several scandals for the last 2 months at FPA and some other forums and many of our constant clients have contacted us to ask the same question as yours. In reply we ask them to look at their experience with our company: “Have you personally faced the problem of profit withdrawal?” The usual answer is “No”. These are the cheaters who have faced such problem. If a person trades, not cheats and steals money, he/she has nothing to worry about.

All the recent scandals are connected with the bonus (or swap-free) issue. Several groups of “traders” from 2 countries tried to steal our company’s money cheating with the bonus. The scheme was as follows:

They used to create many fake profiles each time taking the bonus of 30%. Then they opened buy and sell trades simultaneously. The volume of buy and sell trades was equal, so one part of the trades gave them pure loss and the other one gave them pure profit. But the point was that their profit was higher than their loss by the amount of the bonus. So they just were taking the bonuses for free with no risk. It can be even called “trading”. We stopped it, blocked their accounts and returned initial deposits.

Of course they got angry and made a fuss on forums apparently willing to threaten us. One group of such “traders” even filed a case against us at FPA: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ved-liteforex-cheating-my-clients-profit.html
But we presented all the evidences that they were cheaters and the case has been dismissed and these “traders” had to apologize to us. The respective thread in the Scam Alert Folder marked “Resolved” is located here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ved-liteforex-cheating-my-clients-profit.html

We have already won this case here at FPA, we have won the case against cywong at RAFMM (regulatory authority for LiteForex)and we are ready for the cases against the rest of these groups of “traders”.

Hello harshal,

'Fraudulent' are the things that violate the TOS.

There have been several scandals for the last 2 months at FPA and some other forums and many of our constant clients have contacted us to ask the same question as yours. In reply we ask them to look at their experience with our company: “Have you personally faced the problem of profit withdrawal?” The usual answer is “No”. These are the cheaters who have faced such problem. If a person trades, not cheats and steals money, he/she has nothing to worry about.

All the recent scandals are connected with the bonus (or swap-free) issue. Several groups of “traders” from 2 countries tried to steal our company’s money cheating with the bonus. The scheme was as follows:

They used to create many fake profiles each time taking the bonus of 30%. Then they opened buy and sell trades simultaneously. The volume of buy and sell trades was equal, so one part of the trades gave them pure loss and the other one gave them pure profit. But the point was that their profit was higher than their loss by the amount of the bonus. So they just were taking the bonuses for free with no risk. It can be even called “trading”. We stopped it, blocked their accounts and returned initial deposits.

Of course they got angry and made a fuss on forums apparently willing to threaten us. One group of such “traders” even filed a case against us at FPA: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ved-liteforex-cheating-my-clients-profit.html
But we presented all the evidences that they were cheaters and the case has been dismissed and these “traders” had to apologize to us. The respective thread in the Scam Alert Folder marked “Resolved” is located here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ved-liteforex-cheating-my-clients-profit.html

We have already won this case here at FPA, we have won the case against cywong at RAFMM (regulatory authority for LiteForex)and we are ready for the cases against the rest of these groups of “traders”.

No,i didn't face any prob in withdrawal so far. I remember, last time when i withdrew all the amount of my account,the chat support told me that it will take 24 hours but within 3 hours,the money was in my LR account.

Honestly speaking,i have received many emails from the 'traders' from that same part of the world who keep offering their services to trade others' accounts. Interestingly,most of them were showing me the screenshots of their Lite Forex's accounts. Now,i understand the scene.

I again want to advise u the very same thing which i wrote in my last post that u should stop offering bonuses bcoz its becoming a cause of ur low rating and bcoz of this, ur old traders like me, r feeling uncomfortable.When i visited ur review page here on FPA in the past, ur rating was good but when i checked it few days ago,i was shocked to see that it went down within last few months.Its neither good for u nor for ur clients. Hope u understand this.

In my opinion, the bonus should only be free equity and it can not be monetized. This would solve many problems.

LiteForex is a serious broker and should avoid in the future promotions of the kind of LF Boom, and should focus on the development of the PAMM accounts.

No,i didn't face any prob in withdrawal so far. I remember, last time when i withdrew all the amount of my account,the chat support told me that it will take 24 hours but within 3 hours,the money was in my LR account.

Honestly speaking,i have received many emails from the 'traders' from that same part of the world who keep offering their services to trade others' accounts. Interestingly,most of them were showing me the screenshots of their Lite Forex's accounts. Now,i understand the scene.

I again want to advise u the very same thing which i wrote in my last post that u should stop offering bonuses bcoz its becoming a cause of ur low rating and bcoz of this, ur old traders like me, r feeling uncomfortable.When i visited ur review page here on FPA in the past, ur rating was good but when i checked it few days ago,i was shocked to see that it went down within last few months.Its neither good for u nor for ur clients. Hope u understand this.

Thanks.

Withdrawal Problem

Dear Liteforex Support
My account number is 120267 . 2 weeks ago i made a withdrawal request and on 12th october it was finally processed. but i have not received it yet.whenever i contact Liteforex, they just tell me "Please wait".my withdrawal transaction is as follow:

15185401 2011.10.12 10:23 balance WDRW-WM-155872: USD 18508.00

Today is the 14th day that i made withdrawal request, but there is no payment yet.Please help me.

LiteForex Provides Android Users with Mobility

LiteForex group of companies announces that an application for devices using Android operating system has been included into the list of available mobile versions of MetaTrader5 trading platform.

The new application will enable Android users to get connected with LiteForex’s trading servers, receive quotes in real-time mode, conduct trading operations and follow their history straight from their personal mobile devices. The МТ5 for Android will offer you the access to financial markets at any time, in any place, and a powerful feature set of the application will help realize any of your trading strategies.

To be always in an online mode for working on financial markets, just download and install MetaTrader5 mobile application for Android onto your mobile device. LiteForex’s clients can download the software distribution package without payment.

AndroidMT5.jpg

I did not received my money

Hello
My problem:
I requested my money back 1 month ago my bank account and I did not receive the money yet.
The log:
2011-10-07 11:08:41 Withdrawal
To date 2011-11-02
I do not know, where is my money?????????
My trading account number: 843246

Back