• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LiveFXTrader.com (Russell Sandiford)

General discussions of a financial company
This was a bad miscommunication when I was travelling overseas (for almost a month) and then Ash was overseas shortly afterwards, so the product rollout (Coaching) was totally messed up and expectations went wrong.

Totally my fault (Russell from LiveFXTrader), but the client has plugged into our Trade Of The Day again (ToTD) and loving it.

I take (and took) full responsibility to make this right with Ash (the trading client), and I am very proud to say that he is happy again!

We have just under 300 clients (Since kicking off in November 2016) and fixed this misstep right away.

I’ve been with Russell since March 2017, he is the best in the business, his knowledge in fundamentals is unmatched. Sure he might get it wrong, 9 times out of 10 he gets it right and the wins a huge!

Russell passes on his knowledge and his view on the market daily along with alerts for high risk events / high profitable trades.

Thanks Russell.

Back