Luck and Hope

Relying only on luck in forex trading is not the way to success. But hope is a positive thing to rely on after you work hard, follow good money management and trading on a good strategy.

The statistics you mentioned, where a high percentage of traders fail, highlight the challenges involved in trading. It emphasizes the importance of education, understanding market dynamics, risk management, and developing effective trading strategies.

I don't know, I guess part of it is luck, but in my experience, it's better not to take too many risks without the right knowledge. Half a year ago I had to sell my car and now I'm sitting and choosing something from this. So I advise you to act on intuition + facts. And anyways, good luck :)

Relying only on luck in forex trading is not the way to success. But hope is a positive thing to rely on after you work hard, follow good money management and trading on a good strategy.
Indeed, your words are correct, I vouch for them.
Hope is a very good thing not only in trading but in the life too, however, this hope should be certainly backed up by facts, rational contemplations and analysis. You can hope that your deal will be closed in plus, but if you did something wrong with your analysis, then hope isn't a helper in this situation.
As for luck, then I believe it's a total bs... Luck turns trading into a kind of a game, while this is improper approach to this sphere. It's more about analytics and brainstorming.

That is right.
Trading statistics is discouraging actually, but still it doesn't deny the fact people cease joining this industry. I guess if we look at the statistics of yearly growth of new traders in the market, it grows year by year, but of course the numvber of those eliminated by the market increases too. Nobody treat trading seriously, a lot of guys fail during the very first steps, that is what I see discouraging.
For staying afloat it's enough to comply with those things you mentioned.

Back