Luxuris Commodities DMCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

S900

Recruit
beware investors of this scamster.....ales cebulj who owns this company will rip you of your hard earned money by churning your account and making commission...first it was thorex in slovenia...he ripped of over 20 mil euors, then moved to dubai and set up luxuris commodities, ripped over 15mil euros now going back to some where in eastern europe with a new name and a new co called 4-SG...be sure what you are getting into

beware investors of this scamster.....ales cebulj who owns this company will rip you of your hard earned money by churning your account and making commission...first it was thorex in slovenia...he ripped of over 20 mil euors, then moved to dubai and set up luxuris commodities, ripped over 15mil euros now going back to some where in eastern europe with a new name and a new co called 4-SG...be sure what you are getting into

Do you have any proof that links this guy to these companies?

Luxuris Commodities

yes I have evidence against Ales and all people connected in this scam .. I am lodging a complain against them in Dubai and Slovenia with the regulators and will soon come ion Slovenian papers also

thanks for the info...even I plan to complain against them...I found also this on the website

The finance company Luxuris, led by Marko Gorjanc and former CEO of brokerage houses Medvešek Pušnik Bogdan Pušnik, and Matjaž Polanič. The money is in Luxuris and they cannot pay investors , but they promise to do so in the next 15 months.

I met Stojan Hribar, Matjaz Zadravec, and Marko Gorjanc in Dubai and Bogdan_Pušnik with Ales Cebulj in Slovenia...they have office in Almas Tower Dubai and office in Ljubljana ...was carried away with their promises of 6% a month and then later found out this was all scam and I lost all my money...can you tell me how I can approach regulators in Dubai....I see that they are members of DGCX

Luxuris Commodites DMCC

I was a client of thorex, they had a tie up with GTL DMCC and they used my mony to trade, they were telling we are doing contango and every month shows us 6-7% mony came 3-4 monhs and then stopped....last I get payout in nov 2013 abnd I hear GTL ran away with money...I think Luxuris and GTL made this scam and run...where should I complain...pls help

Hello Traders!
After reading this thread i must completely dissagre that we as company 4-SG are NOT!!! in any way related to mentioned companny Thorex or luxuris comodities!

We are own legit company with all details on our web page ! 4-SG d.o.o.
All questions u might ask u will get from us directly . I am one of the companny representative and u can also as stated on web site info , get all answers .U can write us email, or skype : 4-SG Trading . We have undoubtfull proove ( public myfxbook link) .
hope this will solve any doubt that we are in any way connected or work under different name with above mentioned companny.
Best regards, 4-SG team

Hello Traders!
After reading this thread i must completely dissagre that we as company 4-SG are NOT!!! in any way related to mentioned companny Thorex or luxuris comodities!

We are own legit company with all details on our web page ! 4-SG d.o.o.
All questions u might ask u will get from us directly . I am one of the companny representative and u can also as stated on web site info , get all answers .U can write us email, or skype : 4-SG Trading . We have undoubtfull proove ( public myfxbook link) .
hope this will solve any doubt that we are in any way connected or work under different name with above mentioned companny.
Best regards, 4-SG team
Hello,
I've two questions about your company:can you tell us what's the regulatory authority and what are the names of your representatives and the former director?
Thanks

4-SG

chilloutman answered me via pm (frankly,I see no reason why he would keep these information confidential).
Well,very quickly.It seems clear from what chilloutman says that 4-SG is still trying to get a financial license for managing funds.Practically,it simply means that 4-SG is an unregulated financial firm too and is running without a proper license.
Lastly,the former director seems to be a guy named Gorazd Mušič who was previously linked to e-Thorex.
Of course,there is no evidence 4-SG is a e-Thorex's parent company, but at least,everyone can draw their own conclusions from this.

Only time will tell , who we are.
Each of u, can get verifyed statement via third party myfxbook!
This is my last reply here, cos we wont argue here...All what i write is plain and simple truth.
For any additional q. u are all welcome to write us via email or skype me via skype name i mentioned above.
Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back