Luxuris Commodities DMCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like some one hacked my mails and have access to my accounts and have tried to do lot of damage, i have now changed my passwords and trying to do some damage control, i would like to comment on Luxuris Commodities

Luxuris Commodities is purely a money manager company which manages the investors fund in the PAMM structure. The client opens the account with the Broker nominated by Luxuris and transfers the funds to the broker. The fund is in segregated accounts and the client has full access to the trading and its money.

Luxuris charges the clients a performance fee based on high water mark. The clients are free to withdraw their capital at any point of time. The segregated account with the regulated broker means that the client funds is safe and is always held under the client’s name.

Luxuris has no access to these funds and cannot withdraw these funds, the client signs an LPOA authorizing Luxuris to trade these funds on behalf of the clients.

The KYC and other account opening documents are held with the broker, Luxuris acts as an Introducing broker to the Broker and only trades the fund on behalf of the clients

I hope this clears all the doubts and confusions created

It's most important to know which is the brokerage firm.
Is the broker regulated? If so, in which country is it regulated?
Not all countries regulate the same way.It is also important to know if the broker is regulated in an on- or off-shore country.

It's most important to know which is the brokerage firm.
Is the broker regulated? If so, in which country is it regulated?
Not all countries regulate the same way.It is also important to know if the broker is regulated in an on- or off-shore country.
“Segregated accounts” is only bullsh.i.t for naive people.What is important is that the broker must be a legitimate and well regulated firm

Only time will tell , who we are.

Not really. There is a Slovenian Business Register available on tjhe internet. Data about company 4-SG d.o.o. are here:
AJPES - Agencija Republike Slovenije za javnopravne evidence in storitve

Partners are also published:

PARTNERS
personal name: Brezovnik Robert
mailing address: Veliki Vrh pri Šmarju 112, 1293 Šmarje - Sap

personal name: Pregelj Anton
mailing address: Renški Podkraj 49, 5292 Renče

personal name: Zemljič Primož
mailing address: Jurčkova cesta 21B, 1000 Ljubljana

personal name: Kelenc Primož
mailing address: Stojnci 99, 2281 Markovci

personal name: Zamuda Aleš
mailing address: Ob gozdu 14, 2000 Maribor

personal name: Mušič Gorazd
mailing address: Senešci 67, 2274 Velika Nedelja

Capital contribution of each partner is also published. :)

Not really. There is a Slovenian Business Register available on tjhe internet. Data about company 4-SG d.o.o. are here:
AJPES - Agencija Republike Slovenije za javnopravne evidence in storitve

Partners are also published:

PARTNERS
personal name: Brezovnik Robert
mailing address: Veliki Vrh pri Šmarju 112, 1293 Šmarje - Sap

personal name: Pregelj Anton
mailing address: Renški Podkraj 49, 5292 Renče

personal name: Zemljič Primož
mailing address: Jurčkova cesta 21B, 1000 Ljubljana

personal name: Kelenc Primož
mailing address: Stojnci 99, 2281 Markovci

personal name: Zamuda Aleš
mailing address: Ob gozdu 14, 2000 Maribor

personal name: Mušič Gorazd
mailing address: Senešci 67, 2274 Velika Nedelja

Capital contribution of each partner is also published. :)

Same address of Gorazd Music as in Slovene official registry:

Gorazd Music

Gorazd Mušič is a major shareholder:

zap. št. deleža: 219336
osnovni vložek: 300,00 EUR
delež v odstotku ali ulomku: 4%
imetniki: zap.št. družbenika 777584, Zemljič Primož
zap. št. deleža: 219337
osnovni vložek: 5.850,00 EUR
delež v odstotku ali ulomku: 78%
imetniki: zap.št. družbenika 777581, Mušič Gorazd
zap. št. deleža: 219338
osnovni vložek: 375,00 EUR
delež v odstotku ali ulomku: 5%
imetniki: zap.št. družbenika 777583, Pregelj Anton
zap. št. deleža: 219339
imetniki: zap.št. družbenika 777585, Kelenc Primož
zap. št. deleža: 219340
imetniki: zap.št. družbenika 777586, Zamuda Aleš
zap. št. deleža: 219341
osnovni vložek: 375,00 EUR
delež v odstotku ali ulomku: 5%
imetniki: zap.št. družbenika 777582, Brezovnik Robert

However in Offshore Leaks journalist investigation in 2013, Gorazd Mušič has been revealed as owner of company registered in BVI:

24ur.com - Slovenci v dav

Yes, Matjaz Zadravec is still scamming people out of DIFC Dubai. With the help of a convicted financial criminal Stefan Frieb, who is wanted in Germany, as well as Luxuries boss Ales Cebulj and Stojan Hribar. So, we should pay them a visit at Index tower office 1005! I think we have to hurry up because they will disappear again. Looks like they have been at the center of financial Luxuris and then Royal Vision Group scam all the time. I will also ask my friends from Mumbai for some help as we are entitled to too much interest as well.

Congratulations to Mr. Zadravec and Mr. Frieb for pulling off another scam! Royal Vision Group has now supposedly been sold to a new owner and will be operational after 3 months, lol. Matjaz Zadravec and Stefan have both gone into hiding now.

Hohoho.... Xmas present for all.... We were looking in wrong places.... and in the meantime, Ales Cebulj does it again!!!! In Dubai!!! In front of our noses... and with our money ofc!!!...www.axfinancials.com!!!!! and plush palm island Villas and mercy G ofc... UFB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back