• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MillionDollarPips.com (William Morrison)

General discussions of a financial company
I would appreciate documentation of your live accts. and appreciate your thoughtful work. It is hard to find posts that have credibility.
Also I have a opportunity I would like to share with you since your seem so thorough in your research and might be able to help in evaluating this live acct. that is performing with 100%/mo. returns and with less than 10% drawdowns. It is a scalper that trades many pairs many times a day. I have access to the MT4 platform as an observer only which validates the real money acct.
thanks in advance,
Roger S.

After 5 months of testing I can report that I have had a better than 90% correlation between the results achieved Real Money and Demo accounts at separate brokers half-way around the world, and also against the FPA published . . .

Update: Correlation weakened some during June and July, and profitability plummetted as the EURUSD began jumping between levels without much retracement. Jury still out.
7/17/2012 More losses today; but published performance here continues to mimic my results.
7/20/2012 Another losing round again today.

Last edited:
Honestly, 60+ weeks in the green is a great buy to me. Think about it, 7%/week is a major deal for an EA. I understand the search is on for the proper broker, but the demo looks really promising.

Update: Correlation weakened some during June and July, and profitability plummetted as the EURUSD began jumping between levels without much retracement. Jury still out.
7/17/2012 More losses today; but published performance here continues to mimic my results.
7/20/2012 Another losing round again today.

Any updates BT?

Yes Reignman,
I discontinued forward testing on the real money account earlier this week, after several additional losses were booked.
Demo account remains in operation, with some profits booked today.
Confidence in the model is marginal at best; but some slack is to be given for the extraordinary condition regarding EU solvency, persistent in the FX market this year.
Testing continues, but with reduced confidence.

Hi everyone. Im new to this forum. And i just got my MDP V1.2 3 weeks ago. I run it on FxPro. Did anyone of here using the same broker with me? Im facing a few problems here. I need some assistance for it. Its been 3 week im using it. But there's only few trade been made. All are losses trade about 155 usd. Could it be my broker seem to be my problem? Or maybe my setting on MDP goes wrong? by the way im from Malaysia. Looking forward for anyone guiding me soon. Thanks

Suggest you read before your write. There is much info here, along with warnings and others experience with MDP.
Surely, as a new user you are enthusiastic; but I assure you MDP is not the Holy Grail. Proceed with caution.
AI

:( i guess i just let it go and refund it. Untill today still the MDP not helping me at all. 2 week without any single order been made since those losses trade. How can i refund it? Can help about this? Sorry being asking so much help here. Thank you in advance

Back